BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This concealer really does cover! I have really dark circles and this will cover them and is super pigmented. I like the texture. It only takes a tiny amount and I set it with some powder. Be careful with the color. I ordered light which is what I usually buy all my concealer in and this one is way too light giving me reverse raccoon eyes so next time I will get medium.
Nancy S.
I have a sample of this and have used it for months. A little lasts a long time! I am in love with this concealer! It works wonders for my under eye and covers all dark circles with just a tiny amount. It has a slightly buildable coverage and does not crease as long as you don't go overboard with application.
Sandi C.
I'm definitely one for so-so on this product. While the coverage is great, the consistency isn't easy to work with. But I have found that if you rub a small amount between your two ring fingers (warming it up) it tends to apply smoothr. I have very tender under eye skin, so this one doesn't particularly work too well for me.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Antiaging more...
One of the better under eye concealers I have used. You can also use on blemishes if need be, but better suited for under the eye. You will need to warm up the product a little in between your fingers to make it more creamy for application, but it does cover well.
Alyssa C.
This pricey product is more than worth every drop it contains. You don't need a lot of it to cover your imperfections and the minerals in it help keep your skin healthy and clear. My all time favorite beauty makeup product right now and I want everyone to try it!
Jenny T.
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used for under eye circles! I tried this in Ulta and didn't purchase it, but later that night when my circles were STILL being covered, I realized I needed this and drove back the next morning to get it! I was so impressed by this!
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a very thick liquid concealer. In terms of covering any dark spots or circles, it without a doubt gets the job done. However, I personally think if you have deep under eye wrinkles, the makeup just goes into the lines and settles due to the consistency.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
This is an amazing concealer that I not only use for my under eye but also all over my face. It has great stay power and has anti aging benefits. You only need a very small amount so the tube lasts a very long time.
bella k.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
i recieved this concealer as a free gift and did not like it a lot. it is a little thick for my likings and isn't the easiest to blend with a beauty blender. may work for others but i have generally clear skin and found it unnecessary for all of the extra layers
Emilee E.
I really love this concealer, it hides my dark circles very well, it doesn't feel cakey, it's super easy to blend. It's also thick so I little goes a long way. The only down fall is that it does sink into fine lines under the eye and build up, so I recommend setting powder. But overall, it's a great product.
Emily T.