BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sharla S.
I received a sample of this under eye concealer in my Ipsy bag. I love it so much that when it was gone I purchased a full size product. I'm 43, and since I've started using it all my friends are telling me how rested I look and how pretty my eyes are. It makes a huge difference, I can't recommend it enough!
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Antiaging more...
One of the better under eye concealers I have used. You can also use on blemishes if need be, but better suited for under the eye. You will need to warm up the product a little in between your fingers to make it more creamy for application, but it does cover well.
Tiffany C.
Just purchased this from Ulta for the second time. Not even sure how I found this amazing product, it definitely conceals the puffiness under my eyes. It has a thick, creamy texture to it. I have already recommended it to several friends. Great product! Buy it!
Jenny T.
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used for under eye circles! I tried this in Ulta and didn't purchase it, but later that night when my circles were STILL being covered, I realized I needed this and drove back the next morning to get it! I was so impressed by this!
Brittany A.
This concealer may perhaps be the strongest coverage concealer that I have found. I received this in my Ipsy bag in a trial size and even though I have used it at least 4 out of 7 days a week I haven't finished the tube. A little goes an extremely long way. I feel like a full sized tube would last months on end. Pricey, I admit, but for the quality it is absolutely worth it.
Tina B.
Hermitage , Pa
This is an amazing concealer that I not only use for my under eye but also all over my face. It has great stay power and has anti aging benefits. You only need a very small amount so the tube lasts a very long time.
Jennifer E.
This studlff is amazing once you figured out how to put it on correctly. It took me awhile to put this on my skin in a way that worked for me. I have to rub it on my ring figures to warm it up then apply wait under my eyes and blend it out with my beauty blender.
Emilee E.
I really love this concealer, it hides my dark circles very well, it doesn't feel cakey, it's super easy to blend. It's also thick so I little goes a long way. The only down fall is that it does sink into fine lines under the eye and build up, so I recommend setting powder. But overall, it's a great product.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Miracle product!!
I love to use this when I have had a long night and have dark circles under my eyes. Using before application of foundation is a must! I like to dab a small amount onto my face right below my eyes, pat in and cover with foundation application.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This concealer really does cover! I have really dark circles and this will cover them and is super pigmented. I like the texture. It only takes a tiny amount and I set it with some powder. Be careful with the color. I ordered light which is what I usually buy all my concealer in and this one is way too light giving me reverse raccoon eyes so next time I will get medium.
Emily T.