BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Denise L.
San Antonio, TX
When I got this as a sample from Sephora, I was like okay.... day later I tried it....OMG it's totally amazing! !! A pea size (which I was super skeptical) truly goes a long way, I actually use less than that. The coverage is great! I'm definitely buying this product!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this consealer! It goes on very smooth and does not crease under my eye. It almost has a minty smell that I think helps depuff the under eye area. It also lasts all day and does not look cakey when set.
Kerena G.
This product is amazing! I'm in love with this brand. It blends and applies so perfectly I can't wait to use it everyday. Packaging is good! Wish it had a wand. Very long lasting, full coverage. Great price! I'm always going to use this and recommend it to my friends
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I've struggle with bags and dark circles and this stuff is great. Super easy application and the tube has a metal applicator which sort of helps the application but I generally use a finger and a blender sponge. It's long lasting, full coverage. It's heavy duty with out being cakey. I have fine lines and wrinkles and it doesn't settle or droop. Big fan of It Cosmetics!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this product. A little goes a LOOONG way with this and if you're not careful you can look like you spackled on some tar. However once you get the hang of application you'll love the coverage. It's a great product and also protects your eye area at the same time!
Chelsie L.
This under eye concealer is so amazing. It has such great coverage, goes on so smoothly. I love that it's got vitamins & it's also anti-aging. It's all around everything you could look for in a under eye concealer. If you've never tried this stuff, you really cannot go wrong with it!
Jennifer E.
This studlff is amazing once you figured out how to put it on correctly. It took me awhile to put this on my skin in a way that worked for me. I have to rub it on my ring figures to warm it up then apply wait under my eyes and blend it out with my beauty blender.
Emilee E.
I really love this concealer, it hides my dark circles very well, it doesn't feel cakey, it's super easy to blend. It's also thick so I little goes a long way. The only down fall is that it does sink into fine lines under the eye and build up, so I recommend setting powder. But overall, it's a great product.
Brittany A.
This concealer may perhaps be the strongest coverage concealer that I have found. I received this in my Ipsy bag in a trial size and even though I have used it at least 4 out of 7 days a week I haven't finished the tube. A little goes an extremely long way. I feel like a full sized tube would last months on end. Pricey, I admit, but for the quality it is absolutely worth it.
Jenny T.
Hands down the best concealer I have ever used for under eye circles! I tried this in Ulta and didn't purchase it, but later that night when my circles were STILL being covered, I realized I needed this and drove back the next morning to get it! I was so impressed by this!
Emily T.