BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer is a lifesaver! This super creamy formula glide on easily. The hyper pigmented coverage requires you to use very little product to achieve the results you are looking for. I recommend this for value and performance.
Stephanie L.
Lexington, KY
This is seriously the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I received a sample with another IT purchase and immediately fell in love. It is thick, yet doesn't settle into lines the way many other concealers do. The Medium color works for most people and the formula is great no matter your skin type! Definitely buy, you won't regret
Bri M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really wanted to love this concealer. I heard so many great reviews on it, but once I bought it and tried it a few times I realized it just wasn't for me. The coverage is great but it got to a point to where it looked cakey and would crease even though I used a primer and set it.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I have this concealer in the shade Medium . The product is very creamy and it glides right on your skin. Very good concealer to cover your dark circles and blemishes . A little does go a long way but very buildable . I got my travel size one from IPSY ! And ever since then I love it so much !
Julie M.
Johnston, RI
First, get this at QVC.com, you usually get a brush for free! They just came out with a brightening version and waterproof!
I love this, i don't leave my house without it! It has great staying power and doesn't crack or crease!
I recommend this to everyone!
Kayla W.
Great for under eye coverage! Thick, but does not crease your under eye and doesn't dry it out! A little on the more expensive side, but is well worth the money!
Aileen B.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very thick and creamy under-eye concealer. I actually find the texture not to be the best for the under eyes because it tends to settle in my lines, but it does have very high coverage if that is what you are looking for. Average price for high end concealer. Wouldn't buy agian.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
This stuff is a little bit heavy duty for me every day. I am a lazy, get up and go type of makeup person in the morning so I am much more likely to reach for a thinner formula. This one requires a bit of a dry down before I can blend it in smoothly. It does not blend well if I forget my eye cream, and it must be set with powder. The coverage is amazing though for days I look extra tired.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This is crazy thick. The small sample tube will last 34 years, I swear. If you use too much it won't look very good and it's easy to use too much. This is full coverage and it doesn't crease on me but if I don't get the amount just right it accentuated my fine lines like crazy.
Amber V.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I have recently started using this concealer and I am in love with it! It doesn't cake or crease like other concealers do. It brightens and perfectly covers any darkness under my eyes. I will be purchasing this over and over! Love it!
Emily T.