BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Gina C.
I am SHOCKED at how much i love this product. I just recently tried it and fell in love. It covers everything. The formula feels a little thick but once its set it stays put. I am so glad i stumbled upon this and have already recommended it to my friends.
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
Holy moly can i saw this is thick. I've heard from reviews that this concealer was thick so i received a sample from ulta and finally got to try it. I used it under my eyes and it was extremely thick but it covers the darkness very well. It's just a little difficult to blend out.
Julie M.
Johnston, RI
First, get this at QVC.com, you usually get a brush for free! They just came out with a brightening version and waterproof!
I love this, i don't leave my house without it! It has great staying power and doesn't crack or crease!
I recommend this to everyone!
Bri M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really wanted to love this concealer. I heard so many great reviews on it, but once I bought it and tried it a few times I realized it just wasn't for me. The coverage is great but it got to a point to where it looked cakey and would crease even though I used a primer and set it.
Krista N.
Hackensack, NJ
This stuff is amazing! Not only does it provide great under eye coverage but it is a great concealer over all. I got it in my November 2014 ipsy bag and bought the full size tube because it is so amazing. A little pricey but can be used with a cheap foundation for amazing coverage.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer is a lifesaver! This super creamy formula glide on easily. The hyper pigmented coverage requires you to use very little product to achieve the results you are looking for. I recommend this for value and performance.
Aileen B.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very thick and creamy under-eye concealer. I actually find the texture not to be the best for the under eyes because it tends to settle in my lines, but it does have very high coverage if that is what you are looking for. Average price for high end concealer. Wouldn't buy agian.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great coverage for dark circles! I was not expecting it to be so thick so prepare yourself for that!! I had to use my finger instead of my concealer brush to warm it so it would spread evenly. Would buy again if I come across a sale since this product is on the higher price points
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my all time favorite under eye concealer. Bye bye under eye completely erases my dark circles. A small dot goes a very long way. The tube lasts me twice as long as any other concealer. It lasts all day long without creasing. I set it with Tarte smooth operator powder.
Val C.
I absolutely love this product - I am a mombie most days and this is the only thing that makes me look alive in the morning. I would recommend this for all moms on the go- it is a quick and easy solution for those under eye bags (you know the designer ones). Val Around Town
Emily T.