BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Cayan B.
Butler, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have such dark bags, that this is one of the only products that will cover them! It's super easy to apply and I love the consistency. You can apply layers for as much or as little coverage as you want. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dark circles under their eyes!
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
Holy moly can i saw this is thick. I've heard from reviews that this concealer was thick so i received a sample from ulta and finally got to try it. I used it under my eyes and it was extremely thick but it covers the darkness very well. It's just a little difficult to blend out.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
This stuff is a little bit heavy duty for me every day. I am a lazy, get up and go type of makeup person in the morning so I am much more likely to reach for a thinner formula. This one requires a bit of a dry down before I can blend it in smoothly. It does not blend well if I forget my eye cream, and it must be set with powder. The coverage is amazing though for days I look extra tired.
Bri M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really wanted to love this concealer. I heard so many great reviews on it, but once I bought it and tried it a few times I realized it just wasn't for me. The coverage is great but it got to a point to where it looked cakey and would crease even though I used a primer and set it.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I have this concealer in the shade Medium . The product is very creamy and it glides right on your skin. Very good concealer to cover your dark circles and blemishes . A little does go a long way but very buildable . I got my travel size one from IPSY ! And ever since then I love it so much !
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer is a lifesaver! This super creamy formula glide on easily. The hyper pigmented coverage requires you to use very little product to achieve the results you are looking for. I recommend this for value and performance.
Kayla W.
Great for under eye coverage! Thick, but does not crease your under eye and doesn't dry it out! A little on the more expensive side, but is well worth the money!
Aileen B.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very thick and creamy under-eye concealer. I actually find the texture not to be the best for the under eyes because it tends to settle in my lines, but it does have very high coverage if that is what you are looking for. Average price for high end concealer. Wouldn't buy agian.
Stephanie L.
lexington, KY
This is seriously the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I received a sample with another IT purchase and immediately fell in love. It is thick, yet doesn't settle into lines the way many other concealers do. The Medium color works for most people and the formula is great no matter your skin type! Definitely buy, you won't regret
Mariana L.
Newark, DE
I don't have dark circles but I have really bad rosacea. This is THE concelear for me. Thick consistency although very blendable, amazing coverage and it lasts forever because you just need a little to spread through all areas! If you have anything to hide this is the one for you
Emily T.