BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Samantha T.
This is a must have for any morning makeup routine. Completely covers dark under eye circles and leaves you looking (maybe not feeling) awake. I recommend using a powder foundation (i.e. Bare minerals) over top to set the concealer. Definitely recommend for anyone!
Brittany R.
This concealer is my #1 product. I absolutely cannot live without it. A tiny amount goes a long way and it is great for under eye as well as blemishes. It is full coverage but it isn't too heavy. I honestly have no complaints about this product. I would purchase this item again and again!
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like this concealer! It's very thick and sticky and does a good job covering dark circles and puffiness. Only need a little dot on your hand to cover both of your under eyes, a little goes a long way. I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag to try and i really liked it, would buy again.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is great! It gives great coverage and you only need a little bit so it lasts FOREVER. I got a travel size sample from one of my subscription boxes and it lasted a couple months. I don't know if I would go out and buy it because it is a little pricey but I use it because I had it.
DENISE k.
I got a free small sample of IT Bye Bye under eye in my monthly IPSY bag and immediately ordered the full size tube. This stuff is amazing!!!! Covers up my dark circles and age spots around my face. Best concealer I've ever used.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is amazing. I got a travel size because I heard people saying it was too much. Well let me start by saying a tiny little drop goes a long way! You can only use a little but. It is sooo thick and full coverage. But I love it. It'll last longer since you only have to use a tiny bit.
Janine M.
This product is literally amazing!!! I am a makeup artist and use this product on a daily! It's a MUST have if your suffering from dark circles, bags and want a product that will also improve imperfections overtime and has amazing ingredients! HIGHLY recommend this product to everyone!!
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
Ok just ordered the whole It cosmetics kit and out of all the items this little guys my favorite, it covers all my imperfections very well so I can go ahead and apply my foundation, its a great texture it really works and does what it says. I would recommend anyone with acne marks or dark spots try this out.
Marian N.
This is one of the best concealera that I ever used, I have oily skin but, it does not crease at all, of course you have to set with powder but, it's looks better even after hours , a little goes a long way, I only have a sample size and still have it! Planning on buying the full size 😊
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I honestly didn't even notice the It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye Concealer was waterproof lol. You only need a small amount and it is a full coverage concealer. I have not notices if it has the same smell as the CC cream but I don't think so. Can be expensive but it goes a long way.
Emily T.