BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Marian N.
This is one of the best concealera that I ever used, I have oily skin but, it does not crease at all, of course you have to set with powder but, it's looks better even after hours , a little goes a long way, I only have a sample size and still have it! Planning on buying the full size 😊
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I honestly didn't even notice the It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye Concealer was waterproof lol. You only need a small amount and it is a full coverage concealer. I have not notices if it has the same smell as the CC cream but I don't think so. Can be expensive but it goes a long way.
Heather B.
Bryan, OH
I really like this concealer! I got it in an Ipsy bag a couple of months ago. Make sure you warm it up on the back of your hand or something first or it can be a little sticky! I got a sample of this and have used it for about a month and it's not empty yet! It only takes a little bit
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this amazing product in my February ipsy glam bag and i fell in love with it. I have really bad under eye bags and that was before a baby. This helps cover it all up. I love the little travel tube and it looks cute too. You do have to be careful to only use a tiny amount.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
This product is so amazing for days when you really need to cover your under eye circles. It's really thick so you don't need a lot of it but it's amazing at covering imperfections under the eye. I would 100% buy it again however you do need to set it immediately so that it does not crease
Cayan B.
Butler, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have such dark bags, that this is one of the only products that will cover them! It's super easy to apply and I love the consistency. You can apply layers for as much or as little coverage as you want. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dark circles under their eyes!
Krista S.
Newbury Park , CA
This is a great concealer, for the first 1-2 hours. After that it begins to crease and sort of amplify my under eye wrinkles. It's wonderful for a short stint, though. I apply it after applying foundation and set it with translucent powder and then finish my entire look with urban decay setting spray.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
I first tried this when I received a sample size in my ipsy bag. I use it on days when I need some extra under eye coverage because it is such a thick and creamy formula. It is long lasting and easy to blend. I will be purchasing the full size when I run out of the sample. I recommend to anyone looking to cover any blemish or discoloration on their face.
Rebecca Q.
Medford, OR
This concealer is magic! I had seen this on infomercials forever and was curious so when I was able to, I bought it at Ulta and omg, it is awesome. I have very dark circles and this is the only concealer that has fully covered them. And a little goes a long way to the tube will last a very long time. I will definitely buy again.
Kelly F.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Purchased this Concealer after being out of the one I previously used. Was super easy to blend in with my foundation as well as not being cakey! Blended really well and is definitely buildable? I would recommend to others since it is so easy to apply with great coverage!
Emily T.