BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like this concealer! It's very thick and sticky and does a good job covering dark circles and puffiness. Only need a little dot on your hand to cover both of your under eyes, a little goes a long way. I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag to try and i really liked it, would buy again.
Gladys R.
So this is as thick as the tarte concealer. Therefore it is a little bit different to blend than others. I use a damped beauty blender to blend it and I set it right away with Laura mercier tanslucent powder. It lasts all day and it doesn't crease. I would recommend this. Bought it at Ulta.
Samantha T.
This is a must have for any morning makeup routine. Completely covers dark under eye circles and leaves you looking (maybe not feeling) awake. I recommend using a powder foundation (i.e. Bare minerals) over top to set the concealer. Definitely recommend for anyone!
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
One of my favorite concealers. It is super creamy and pigmented. You only need a tiny amount and it covers really well. You do have to set it with powder because it stays slightly tacky but I have to set all my concealer so it doesn't crease under my eyes. I also have sensitive eyes and some concealers make my eyes burn but this one doesn't!
Angela P.
Granger, IA
I love love this concealer. I have dark circles and this covers them right up and brightens my eyes. It is slightly sticky but I use a setting powder so that fixes the problem.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
It's hard for me to find a great concealer and I love this. It covers the dark circles under my eyes and Also my freckles which is some thing I have a hard time finding something and this works magic. I wouldn't go back to anything else.
Molly B.
I got this in an Ipsy bag. It's very thick and long lasting but it's almost like it sits on top of my skin and can move around easily. It doesn't stay out very well no matter what I try using with or without a primer and with and without a setting powder. I really wanted to love it more but it's just not great for my skin. However it does live up to its name and erases under eyes and covers blemishes great.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This concealer is really tacky so it's recommended to put some on your hand to warm it up first. It covers very well with just a tiny amount. It will last forever. I used a tiny dot on a dark tattoo and it covered it entirely but you could barely see some (I used a tiny amt) it matches my skin tone and provides super coverage. It's great for under the eye, blemishes, tattoos or anything you need to cover. ♡
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really like the texture of this product and it doesn't crease after I set it with a powder. I have bad under eye circles and bags and I try to prevent wrinkles so this is perfect for me.
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
Omg this concealer is amazing. A little goes a long way and it's super creamy and thick. Seriously. So. Pigmented. I dabbed it on with my finger then I use a beauty blender and set it with translucent powder so it doesn't crease. This stuff covers the darkest circles and lasts all day long.
Emily T.