BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN
I really liked the way this concealer worked with my skin tone, but for the price, I would've like it to be a bit more full coverage. It is definitely waterproof and held up really well, but it didn't cover as well as I wanted it to. I used it for highlighting, which it seemed to work better for.
Arianna M.
Staten Island, NY
I like this concealer for when I want full coverage and a really bright undereye. It's a thick concealer so a little goes a long way and it really covers darks circles. The only con is that it's a little expensive. I don't think I would repurchase because there are other concealers I like better.
Cindy D.
Clovis, CA
This concealer will last you a lifetime. A little goes a very long way. It's a very thick formula, so use the smallest amount. Though it is thick, it doesn't feel very heavy on the skin. Coverage is medium to full. I use a wet real technique sponge and it blends this concealer out effortlessly.
Claudia R.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is extremely thick and can be a little hard to work with. The packaging makes it hard to get out of the tube; you really have to squeeze it out. It's best to use with a beauty blender, I found that that gives me the best results. It does cover dark circles quite easily however! I won't purchase again, simply because I find other products easier to work with that have just as much coverage.
jessica B.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Is A Great Concealer. You Only Need A Tiny Amount For Each Eye Because It Is Very Thick And Creamy, And A Little Goes A Long Way. You Will Have To Set It With A Powder. If You Have Intense Under Eye Circles, You May Need A Corrector. IT Cosmetics Has Got You Covered 👍
Jacqueline M.
San Diego, CA
This product is in my holy grail of products, the products I use religiously every single eye. This concealer not only hides, but brightens your eyes in the most stunning way. It is like a highlighter and concealer in one. You only need the tiniest amount. I have been using this daily for 3 months and still have at least another 3 month supply. Watch QVC for a lower price, IT cosmetics Brow Power is also amazing!
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
My all time favorite under eye concealer. When applied it instantly conceals and brightens allowing you to look refreshed and awake. The consistency is thick and it blends seamlessly onto the under eye area. It does not crease or settle into fine lines if you set it with powder. I bought this at Ulta in April of this past year, use it every day and it is still more than half-ways full. You are definitely getting your money's worth!
Jennifer B.
I absolutely love this concealer. I use this under my eyes to combat dark circles and add brightness. It also works great to cover any redness or blemishes. I set it with a little powder and it stays all day without creasing. A tiny bit goes a long way otherwise it can look a little cakey and unnatural so less is way more with this product. It also comes in a large array of shades so it's easy to find a match.
Linsey S.
I've heard really good things about this product but when I tried it, it just wasn't a good formula for me. It is extremely thick!!! It made my under eye area look crepey and older, accentuating my fine lines. I prefer a couple other concealer that I have which are thinner and look smooth on me.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have tried various under eye concealers without success. I recently received a sample of it. I was apprehensive because it is in neutral medium and I have fair skin. Somehow, it still matched me skin. Not only does it deliver flawless under eyes, it also can be used as an all over concealer. You only need to use a small amount, just like most of the products in this line. But it is very much worth the price!
Emily T.