BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I really liked this and I didn't think I would. It is a little heavier then what I would normally reach for but I got it in my ipsy glam bag. I have the color medium neutral and very little goes a very long way. I blend mine out with my finger first then with beauty blender and I has to be set or it'll crease.
Gabby S.
Merrick, NY
i absolutely love love love this concealer!!! it is so pigmented and full coverage , if you have dark under eyes i definitely recommend this to be applied with a beauty blender!
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like this concealer! It's very thick and sticky and does a good job covering dark circles and puffiness. Only need a little dot on your hand to cover both of your under eyes, a little goes a long way. I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag to try and i really liked it, would buy again.
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really like the texture of this product and it doesn't crease after I set it with a powder. I have bad under eye circles and bags and I try to prevent wrinkles so this is perfect for me.
Alyssa M.
Wow - this is one of the best concealers I have used. Keep in mind you hardly need any for it to work - only a little bit! It really covers up dark circles nicely and blends in well with my pale skin. It is a great and balanced formula - it goes on smoothly and does not feel heavy.I love it!
Whitney H.
Can you talk about coverage?!? Wow I used this on my friend for a maternity shoot who was having a boy so she had very dark skin around her mouth due to hormones. After I used this product on her she immediately texted me asking what did I use to cover her discoloration because she loved it!
Angela P.
Granger, IA
I love love this concealer. I have dark circles and this covers them right up and brightens my eyes. It is slightly sticky but I use a setting powder so that fixes the problem.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this product! You really only need a tiny tiny bit because it goes a long way. I also love the consistency because it's not too thin or too thick so it stays put on your face all day. This concealer is worth the splurge and the range of skin tone colors look very natural.
Molly B.
I got this in an Ipsy bag. It's very thick and long lasting but it's almost like it sits on top of my skin and can move around easily. It doesn't stay out very well no matter what I try using with or without a primer and with and without a setting powder. I really wanted to love it more but it's just not great for my skin. However it does live up to its name and erases under eyes and covers blemishes great.
Rachel S.
IN
I received this in my Ipsy bag and fell in love immediately! It is full coverage but not cakey and you barely need and product to get the job done so it lasts awhile too! Highly recommend. I have tried a million concealer sand they all tend to crease or not cover. This is the holy grail<3
Emily T.