BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Meghan R.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is flawless. I love how refreshed and smooth it makes my under eyes and how comfortable it is on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or like my skin is suffocating. I doesn't crease much and it is very long lasting. I do wish the formula was slightly less "greasy" feeling during application, but once it is set with powder it is beautiful!
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
This concealer will last you a lifetime. A little goes a very long way. It's a very thick formula, so use the smallest amount. Though it is thick, it doesn't feel very heavy on the skin. Coverage is medium to full. I use a wet real technique sponge and it blends this concealer out effortlessly.
jessica B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Is A Great Concealer. You Only Need A Tiny Amount For Each Eye Because It Is Very Thick And Creamy, And A Little Goes A Long Way. You Will Have To Set It With A Powder. If You Have Intense Under Eye Circles, You May Need A Corrector. IT Cosmetics Has Got You Covered 👍
Emily B.
Hopkins , MN
I have awful under eyes and I've tried so many products.. This is the best!! You only need a small amount and it makes your eyes look light and hydrated. I would recommend setting thing with a translucent powder. Just remember when selecting your color you want it to be lighter than your actual color. And it's cruelty free!!!!!
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I have always struggled with my under eyes and I feel like if you have dark under eyes like me, then this will be great for you! It's a little pricey to me but a little goes a long way! Just remember to blend blend blend and don't forget to set it and you'll look like you got a full night's rest.
Emily P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I received this travel size concealer in my ipsy bag and love it. You barely need to use any and it fully covers everything. I just use this one under they eyes and another acne fighting concealer on blemishes. I've been using this every day and feel like I haven't made dent in the container.
Halley B.
This concealer is no joke - it really covers up any undereye imperfections. That being said, it is not something I can resort to on a regular basis. Its super heavy duty and thick, also very creamy. I primarily use it for special occasions when I'm getting photographed as I want to look flawless and will spend the time to blend it out and set it.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
My all time favorite under eye concealer. When applied it instantly conceals and brightens allowing you to look refreshed and awake. The consistency is thick and it blends seamlessly onto the under eye area. It does not crease or settle into fine lines if you set it with powder. I bought this at Ulta in April of this past year, use it every day and it is still more than half-ways full. You are definitely getting your money's worth!
Jenna T.
IT cosmetics is not nearly talked about enough! This brand and the line of products they provide are incredible! I have used a few different things they offer, their concealer being one. I love this concealer. It's very creamy! And a little goes a long way. It gives my under eyes a serious makeover!
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
This concealer is wonderful!! :) The consistency is great because it's not too thick or heavy and you really need a tiny amount! I swear this stuff stays on for a long time. It reminds me of Benefit's concealer because it's a little more on the thicker side. Awesome product!! Worth the money.
Emily T.