BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
This concealer will last you a lifetime. A little goes a very long way. It's a very thick formula, so use the smallest amount. Though it is thick, it doesn't feel very heavy on the skin. Coverage is medium to full. I use a wet real technique sponge and it blends this concealer out effortlessly.
Meghan R.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is flawless. I love how refreshed and smooth it makes my under eyes and how comfortable it is on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or like my skin is suffocating. I doesn't crease much and it is very long lasting. I do wish the formula was slightly less "greasy" feeling during application, but once it is set with powder it is beautiful!
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have tried various under eye concealers without success. I recently received a sample of it. I was apprehensive because it is in neutral medium and I have fair skin. Somehow, it still matched me skin. Not only does it deliver flawless under eyes, it also can be used as an all over concealer. You only need to use a small amount, just like most of the products in this line. But it is very much worth the price!
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I have always struggled with my under eyes and I feel like if you have dark under eyes like me, then this will be great for you! It's a little pricey to me but a little goes a long way! Just remember to blend blend blend and don't forget to set it and you'll look like you got a full night's rest.
Jennifer B.
I absolutely love this concealer. I use this under my eyes to combat dark circles and add brightness. It also works great to cover any redness or blemishes. I set it with a little powder and it stays all day without creasing. A tiny bit goes a long way otherwise it can look a little cakey and unnatural so less is way more with this product. It also comes in a large array of shades so it's easy to find a match.
jessica B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Is A Great Concealer. You Only Need A Tiny Amount For Each Eye Because It Is Very Thick And Creamy, And A Little Goes A Long Way. You Will Have To Set It With A Powder. If You Have Intense Under Eye Circles, You May Need A Corrector. IT Cosmetics Has Got You Covered 👍
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Honestly really disappointed by this product. I heard just good things, I watched a ton of videos on the best way to apply it, and it still ends up way too cakey and has a ton of creases. It doesn't really blend very well either. I had high hopes for this product and it wasn't anything special
Jenna T.
IT cosmetics is not nearly talked about enough! This brand and the line of products they provide are incredible! I have used a few different things they offer, their concealer being one. I love this concealer. It's very creamy! And a little goes a long way. It gives my under eyes a serious makeover!
Emily B.
Hopkins , MN
I have awful under eyes and I've tried so many products.. This is the best!! You only need a small amount and it makes your eyes look light and hydrated. I would recommend setting thing with a translucent powder. Just remember when selecting your color you want it to be lighter than your actual color. And it's cruelty free!!!!!
Claudia R.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is extremely thick and can be a little hard to work with. The packaging makes it hard to get out of the tube; you really have to squeeze it out. It's best to use with a beauty blender, I found that that gives me the best results. It does cover dark circles quite easily however! I won't purchase again, simply because I find other products easier to work with that have just as much coverage.
Emily T.