BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Katey J.
Sammamish, WA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This has a lot of pigment and coverage. It is very thick and I do not love it. I liked it at first but it takes so long to blend out and it is too yellow. I like it for full coverage looks but not for day to day. Not worth the money. I like my makeup forever and urban decay concealers better.
Michelle K.
Mankato, MN
I got this product through Ipsy and I think it's the best thing I've ever received. I seriously cannot leave home without applying it! The tiniest amount goes a long way--I'm still using the same sample tube 6 months later. I was skeptical about the medium shade because I am fair skinned, but it actually blends well for me and covers dark circles like a dream! Definitely will be buying full size when I run out.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
This concealer is wonderful!! :) The consistency is great because it's not too thick or heavy and you really need a tiny amount! I swear this stuff stays on for a long time. It reminds me of Benefit's concealer because it's a little more on the thicker side. Awesome product!! Worth the money.
Kerri B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This works well to hide my dark under eye circles but it does need setting with a powder. A little goes a long way also because if you get too much it does start to crease in fine lines. You can also use this to cover acne scars underneath foundation. It works really well..it's worth the money!!!
Jacqueline M.
San Diego, CA
This product is in my holy grail of products, the products I use religiously every single eye. This concealer not only hides, but brightens your eyes in the most stunning way. It is like a highlighter and concealer in one. You only need the tiniest amount. I have been using this daily for 3 months and still have at least another 3 month supply. Watch QVC for a lower price, IT cosmetics Brow Power is also amazing!
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
Was recommended this when asking for a concealer for oily skin. Somehow it is really hard to get out of the container, and goes on too heavy and greasy for my liking. I want my concealer to look natural, and while I know it is meant for under eyes, this would be too heavy of a formula for this.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
This concealer will last you a lifetime. A little goes a very long way. It's a very thick formula, so use the smallest amount. Though it is thick, it doesn't feel very heavy on the skin. Coverage is medium to full. I use a wet real technique sponge and it blends this concealer out effortlessly.
Meghan R.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is flawless. I love how refreshed and smooth it makes my under eyes and how comfortable it is on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or like my skin is suffocating. I doesn't crease much and it is very long lasting. I do wish the formula was slightly less "greasy" feeling during application, but once it is set with powder it is beautiful!
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have tried various under eye concealers without success. I recently received a sample of it. I was apprehensive because it is in neutral medium and I have fair skin. Somehow, it still matched me skin. Not only does it deliver flawless under eyes, it also can be used as an all over concealer. You only need to use a small amount, just like most of the products in this line. But it is very much worth the price!
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I have always struggled with my under eyes and I feel like if you have dark under eyes like me, then this will be great for you! It's a little pricey to me but a little goes a long way! Just remember to blend blend blend and don't forget to set it and you'll look like you got a full night's rest.
Emily T.