BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Susie G.
It is thick, you need a tiny bit. Apply to the back of your hand and 'warm' it up and smooth it with your pinky. Then apply by tapping your pinky around your eyes. It is an awesome product. The little tube will last a long time since a little product goes a long way! Brightens and covers great! Lasts all day.
Jessica S.
Bridgeport, MI
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
The bags under my eyes are fierce. They are there from a combination of no sleep and genetics. I searched high and low for a proper concealer to help and found this at Ulta. I bought the travel size and a little goes a very long way. If it comes in your color and matches get it! You won't regret it!
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Staple under eye concealer.

I won this in a contest and it has become my all time fave. At first the application was kind of thick but after watching a review from IT you just place a pin drop on finger tip warm between fingers then it applies super smooth with great coverage. Set with powder. Great product.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
I love the coverage of this stuff! It gets rid of dark cores and covers pore so well! Thought I don't like how thick it is. It still think it's a great product. I am loving this so much and it works like magic! Everyone needs to go out and buy this it is worth it
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
T/his was the first concealer I used for under eye when I first started getting into makeup. It was suggested to me by.a friend. I like it, it's a bit thick but the coverage is great. My only complaint is that the bottle got a hole in it, so I discontinued use even though there is plenty of product left. Annoying!
Cathy F.
The only one I use! I love this concealer! For those that don't like the consistency, try rubbing it between two fingers then dabbing under eye, this is how I do it then I blend with sponge, you don't need much at all! I've tried so many concealers, this is the only one that actually works on my skin!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
This concealer is the real deal!! It's thick and creamy. Your under eyes will literally disappear. A little goes an extremely long way and it needs to be set with a translucent powder and light hand. Definitely not for spot concealing, but it's perfect for under the eyes (duh that's what it's made for)
Rebecca C.
I actually got this as a sample at an ulta, and man I am happy that I did. This stuff is like a magic eraser! I use it for other areas of my face too, not just my under eyes, and it works great. I am seriously super impressed. This may be a more pricey under eye concealer, but it is worth every penny.
Linda G.
This concealer goes on so creamy, and it's so pigmented that you do not need a lot of product to conceal dark circles. You can build coverage, and it will not settle into fine lines. The packaging is good, and the concealer lasts all day. I would definitely buy this again.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
This concealer has a formula unlike anything else I've ever tried. It never truly sets, it stays very very shiny and glowy. I like it on a day when I only need my makeup to last for a few hours but I find that it doesn't hold up so well after a full, long day of wear. I do love the intense, full coverage!
Emily T.