BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
It cosmetics bye bye under eye anti aging concealer is by far my absolute favorite concealer. It is so simple and lightbweight. A little goes a very very long way. It covers roscacia effortlessly. I find a beauty blender works best with this andnif you set it with powder/bake it, well its flawless!
Ashley M.
Great concealer, just a note that the formula is rather dry so it can be hard to blend especially if you use too much, it only takes the smallest amount to cover dark circles. I don't even need a corrector underneath. I received a deluxe size of this and plan on buying the full size. If you are looking for something similar but a less dense and dry formular, try the trate shape tape. That is a wonderful concealer as well. Love them both
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
This is my favorite concealer, EVeR! It is a little difficult to go on because it is a little pasty, but once you get it blended, you will see it is worth the blending time. It stays on forever and looks so beautiful. You instantly look like you got a full nights rest! I will always have this in my arsenal.
Tasha C.
Must have for dark circles and other little imperfections. I received the travel size in my ipsy bag and now use it daily. It takes only about a pen tip amount for me. It has great coverage withought the harsh pulling you can (at least for me) get from some other concealers. It also allows my skin to breath.
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
I have tried many I concealers and I have to say this is my favorite one it does not cake up and it basically melts into your skin and it is also buildable and full coverage. I also like the fact that it is waterproof as well and it stays all day works great on oily skin. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren G.
I knew was going to be amazing when I bought this. A little goes a long way. I use it to cover the dark circles under my eyes and the redness around my nose and some breakouts. I can wear this with confidence. I know its going to last and me achieve the flawless skin that I want. I will be repurchasing this.
Naomi H.
Gainesville, GA
I love this foundation. it's full coverage and it really works well the only thing i find is that it sometimes settles in my fine lines and spreads my lower lash mascara.
Marissa W.
Duson, LA
I joined Ipsy about 2 months ago and this was in my first bag. I absolutely love it! You put it on the back of your hand ( a little goes a long way) then with the tip of your pointer finger gently dab it under your eyes. I only have a little sample bottle but I will be purchasing a full container soon!
Thalia M.
Delhi, CA
You haven't slept for days?? Use this and it will make it look like you've had 8 hours of sleep every night. It will cover anything and everything. A little will go a long way!
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I just purchased this about a week ago, and I can't believe how instantly I fell in love with this product. Most concealers for me are too thick and cakey. This goes on light, yet covers the dark circles and bags. The packaging and price are also great! If you haven't tried it cosmetics, I Def recommend.
Emily T.