BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
I love this concealer! It has serum in it so it's very hydrating. A little goes a long way with this, it's very blendable, I use either a beauty Blender or a blurring concealer brush. I have to immediately put powder over it so it doesn't crease or look to oily on the skin. Definitely brightens the undereye, and is greater for mature women.
Corinna Demi A.
El Paso, TX
Great concealer that does what it says! Did not cause me any breakouts under the eyes where I would apply it, and did not really crease in the heat. The key is to not use a lot though! I don't have too many problems with under eye circles, and very few fine lines, but it made the area look slightly smoother.
Jenna A.
I use this everyday and it has lasted me so long since you only need just a dab because it is so pigmented. It covers my under eye dark circles very well while still looking natural.
Vanessa T.
This is my HG under eye concealer (and I've tried a lot). I've always had dark circles and little fine lines under my eyes ever since I could remember (so high school haha). So a lot of concealers are either cakey or crease or they don't cover enough. You only need a LITTLE and it will cover up your circles and it won't crease. Remember a little goes a long way. My only issue is the colors in the summer I get dark (like a medium tan) so medium neutral is too light so I have to mix tan with it.
Kary C.
LOve it works great conceals my fine lines and eyes look brighter and very little goes a very long way! ITcosmetics is one brand I always wind up loving not one product I've tried over last couple years with my beauty box subscriptions and love them all!
Debasree G.
W Lafayette, IN
I can not stop raving about this product! I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and I love it! It is long lasting, it's great coverage and it really makes my under eyes look normal. It is basically magical. You don't need to use more than a dot of concealer so it is long lasting as well! I can't wait to repurchase it!
Jade G.
Jackson , NJ
MY HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! You only need a small amount, because the formula is thick and covers well. I use a bit under each eye to start. Then, I also cover up any dark spots or blemishes and set all with powder. About $24 for the tube, so pricier than drugstore brands but lasts a long time and works great!
Karen B.
Morley, MI
Not even going to lie! I put this under my eyes...then all over the rest of my face! I mean I REALLY love this stuff! With my smashbox under to cover my pores and this on top to cover up the rest! I mean who was I before that? Heck I don't even remember! Thats how amazing this is!
Jeanette L.
I love this product. I struggle with my oily/dry combo skin and generally foundations and concealers are tough for me because they either dry me out or cake. I LOVE this product - the waterproof one is the best, which i think is newer. With a brush in circular motions it blends and STAYS! It can make me look like death to alive and alert in moments. I love this product and it's well worth the money. I haven't been as lucky with other it! products, but this one is great!
Mari D.
This product is absolutely wonderful. It completely diminishes dark under eye circles and gives you even skin tone without a heavy feel. IT cosmetics is my favorite brand of makeup because it lets you feel like "you" and not like a mannequin with pasty and overly made up skin.
Emily T.