BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer, EVeR! It is a little difficult to go on because it is a little pasty, but once you get it blended, you will see it is worth the blending time. It stays on forever and looks so beautiful. You instantly look like you got a full nights rest! I will always have this in my arsenal.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
It cosmetics bye bye under eye anti aging concealer is by far my absolute favorite concealer. It is so simple and lightbweight. A little goes a very very long way. It covers roscacia effortlessly. I find a beauty blender works best with this andnif you set it with powder/bake it, well its flawless!
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Antiaging more...
I have tried many I concealers and I have to say this is my favorite one it does not cake up and it basically melts into your skin and it is also buildable and full coverage. I also like the fact that it is waterproof as well and it stays all day works great on oily skin. I highly recommend this product.
Kiley L.
I would like to start by saying I was nervous to use this product. I received it in my ipsy bag last month and it is avtually one of the best concealers ever I have 2 jobs and go to 2 different schools my life is crazy and my under eye bags.... let's just say are darker then most. this concealer is awesome and my bags are hardly there and it doesn't crease! !
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is now my favorite concealer! This product has great coverage, especially if you regularly have dark circles like me. This product is very easy to apply and blends in with your make up beautifully. I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I get to the end of the tube. Thanks It Cosmetics!
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I just purchased this about a week ago, and I can't believe how instantly I fell in love with this product. Most concealers for me are too thick and cakey. This goes on light, yet covers the dark circles and bags. The packaging and price are also great! If you haven't tried it cosmetics, I Def recommend.
Autum L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
While the coverage on this concealer is AMAZING, it is difficult to blend out, even with a damp beauty blender. Also, a little goes a long way with this concealer. It cakes very easily, and cracks after a few hours of wear, even with a setting powder over top of it. I would recommend, however, not for the price.
Marissa W.
Duson, LA
I joined Ipsy about 2 months ago and this was in my first bag. I absolutely love it! You put it on the back of your hand ( a little goes a long way) then with the tip of your pointer finger gently dab it under your eyes. I only have a little sample bottle but I will be purchasing a full container soon!
Celina M.
The color is great but it leaves the worst under eye lines (it's my eyeshade so 1/2 my fault but no other concealer has been that bad to my lines). The color is great, and it REALLY does say bye bye to your under-eye. So if you don't have major under eye lines because of eye shape, try this for sure.
Diana C.
Riverbank, CA
At first I was a little skeptical about getting this product. I had never heard of it until I went to Ulta and asked for a recommendation to cover dark circles. At first, I decided to buy a concealer palette but it didn't work as well as I expected. I had to go back the next day and get this product.
I fell in love with it. It does cover dark circles and you don't need a lot of it and It leaves a natural look.
Emily T.