BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Brittany G.
Rochester, NY
This under eye cream is a miracle. I have deep purple bags under my eyes and literally all you need is the tiniest bit of this and they're gone. I've used it alone and with a translucent powder over it and I've seen no difference. It doesn't run or move during the day, or night. A for sure holy grail product.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
This concealer could straight up conceal your nipples if you wanted to. Its thick and full coverage without being heavy, blends like a dream, and lasts all day. It also is easy on my sensitive skin, which is amazing and rare for anything this full coverage! It does need to be set immediately, but a little powder is perfect for the job!
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
I like the coverage of this product, but it is still to yellow and dark for my porcelain skin. I found my NYX concealer is light enough for me for a cheaper price, If you have a fair but a kind of tan this would work for you. I didnt buy I received it in a subscription box and I would not buy it for myself.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is hands down the best coverage out there, if you don't mind that it's a little bit thicker to work with, you'll adore it. I really do! I'm a pro makeup artist for over 25 years, and I've got ever color in my kit, it will stay on all day if you pat it in and set it with mineral powder. Love love love it!
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I have tried this a handful of times and think it does a good job. I currently use one of its under eyes products with the silver applicator on the bottom to help with puffiness. I think the coverage is great in both products. It is on the pricier side but if your looking for something to really cover and perk you up try their eye products.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I cannot say enough great things about this product. It does great for under the eyes, and I would use it as a highlighter. I did build it, as I would put it on, blend, then powder over it. It blended right in with my foundation, but I always buy a shade light. I would recommend this product to anyone, young or old.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I have no idea what I did wrong with this product but no matter how much or how little I used it was very sticky. Felt like I had glue on my face that would not dry. My daughter had the same problem with the one she bought. It does cover spots and dark circles but couldn't look past the feel of it on my skin.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
I received this to test from It Cosmetics and tried it out on my Youtube channel (watever3792). Right off the bat I saw that this was a concealer that I have never tried before. I love my MAC concealer but this tops it because of the intense highlight that it provides. It is highly pigmented and a tiny bit goes a long way which is a plus. The consistency is smooth/creamy and it blends easily. It does not crease and stays on all day!
Corinna Demi A.
El Paso, TX
Great concealer that does what it says! Did not cause me any breakouts under the eyes where I would apply it, and did not really crease in the heat. The key is to not use a lot though! I don't have too many problems with under eye circles, and very few fine lines, but it made the area look slightly smoother.
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
This concealer is great for he under eye area. It always covers the dark cuticles perfectly. And it helps to lighten up the skin in the area for a nice, illuminated look.
Emily T.