BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very thick and creamy. Extremely full coverage! You only have to use a tiny tiny amount because it is very think. Blends best with a brush vs with a sponge. Good if you have very dark circles. Does settle into finer lines but does set nicely with loose powder. Overall consistency is why I only have 3 stars. Too think for my personal preference
Katherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have intense dark circles that are gray. These are genetic and can't be cured with sleep or skin care. I'm very particular about my concealers and this is one of the concealers that is thick enough to cover my circles. It is extremely thick and a little goes a long way. I use the darkest shade to color correct and the medium shade over it. If you're looking for something lightweight, you can still use less product, but I would use a different product that is runnier because this one is definitely all full coverage.
Elizabeth R.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this in exchange for my review. I wanted to love it, the infomercial had me dying to try it, it definitely does provide some coverage but not without adding 2-3 layers. It feels a little heavy while on as well. I wish it worked better with just one coat but I do like the look it provides when fully applied.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
I recently received a sample of this product in my Ipsy Glam Bag and converted immediately. Not only do you need the tiniest amount to cover any blemishes or dark spots, but it's also waterproof and stays on all day.

I just got back from being in Hawaii for 3 weeks-- we hiked, went swimming, got rained on.. this stuff stayed on all day and didn't crease. I was so impressed that I bought the full sized tube immediately. Literally life changing.
Dani K.
I just bought this concealer a few weeks ago because I needed a new one! All the beauty gurus on youtube had been raving about this product and saying how amazing it was so I decided to try it out myself....and they weren't lying! It's absolutely amazing. I wear foundation and powder on top of it and it blends really well with my foundation and I've noticed it doesn't crease at all! This is an all around great product and is well worth the price.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in an Ipsy bag a while back.  While I really liked it the first time, it is just too thick for my liking.  It tends to crease on me almost immediately and feels very heavy on my skin to the point where I cannot wait to take it off.  I think this would work well if you like those type of formulas.
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
I wouldn't say this product is entirely worth the high price, but it's still very nice. I like it. It is very sticky, and it doesn't seem to provide the zero creasing it promises, but it is certainly not bad. The coverage is really great though. Pigmentation is outrageous, and I only need a tiny, tiny dot of product to cover dark circles. It might even last me long enough to justify the price. I also really like the packaging. Easy and convenient.
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
HOLY MOTHER-EFFING GRAIL. I'm a mom with a two year old and have struggled with the "bag game" for quite sometime. This stuff really does cover them up. And I mean COVER. A little goes a long way. Super full coverage, and absolutely amazing.. highly reccomend this product if you're looking for something to do the job.
Shelby B.
Lothian, MD
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a product i received in my Ipsy bag this month. I was so excited to receive this I've heard nothing but great things about it. Now i know why! It literally is a tube of sleep. If you take the littlest bit and warm it up on the back of your hand and dab onto the under eye it is AMAZING! Plus I've already ordered a full size.
Cassidy H.
Felton, DE
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The bye bye under eye waterproof concealer by it cosmetics really helped me get rid of the purple under my eye! I did have to use a dent amount and the product was sticky, but you could see a dramatic decrease in the amount of purple that my eyes have. This product works great for all causes of undereye coloring, including genetic factors.
Emily T.