BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Erica S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Just purchased this yesterday, didn't realize it was waterproof but the funny thing is it was pouring out and I remember saying to myself when I got in that my concealer didn't budge. The formulation is thick but doesn't feel heavy or cakey once applied. Has become my Holy Grail and I'LL NEVER USE ANOTHER BRAND AGAIN*.. it covers everything and it does not crease
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is honestly amazing. You use the tiniest amount with a blending brush and it completely covers dark circles under your eyes and blemishes and is pretty much long lasting all day long - even while you're touching your face and sweating. I got it as a sample, but would definitely buy the full size product as it lasts forever!
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I love that I can buy this brand in the store now!!! I was a qvc purchaser forever and even though they always are standout products there's nothing like getting to see and touch packaging in person. This concealer is great no clumping very very lights and blends incredibly if you need light coverage I think you could get away with using this formula as a stand in for foundation
Senlly D.
Oceanside, CA
I have the travel size, which at first I thought would be too small and wouldn't last at all. The first time I tried it, I applied way to much, 'A little goes a long way.' Is definitely appropriate for this product. It is by far the best concealer I've tried to cover the bags under my eyes.

On the other hand, my mom used it to try and hide her aging spot and it didn't do the job for her.

Brandi C.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I used this on my best friend for her wedding day and it is absolutely amazing!! she had woke up with a few breakouts that happened over night and had some under eye redness. This tiny tube works WONDERS with the smallest amount! Definitely recommend this concealer to everyone! It's my new favorite go to this spring and summer for sure!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love the brand and what it stands for, and this product without a doubt will conceal the darkest of dark circles. However, this is a Very, very thick concealer. It will absolutely settle into whatever fine lines and wrinkles you have, even if you set with a powder. So really its up to you, and picking the lesser of two evils.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I absolutely LOVE this! I received this in my Ipsy bag and I'm glad I did -otherwise I probably would not have tried! Awe bummer,right? This concealer is like no other I have tried. Super creamy ,dries/sets smoothly with full coverage all day.A little pricey,but a little goes along way! I will be buying a full size soon! A+ ladies.
Harmony S.
Port Orange, Fl
What can i say if you don't own this product run don't walk to the store and buy it... I received this in my birch box and had to purchase. This is a magical product. Its waterproof so it stays on all day no matter what. It erases most lines as well as dark circles and aging. Only a small drop will literally do your whole face.
Leticia D.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is heavy duty. This product is ideal for dark circles and where full coverage is needed. It is very thick but if you blend it out with a sponge it looks seamless. I would recommend to set this concealer right after application to avoid creasing. I don't find it to be cakey on my dry skin. Love the shade range as well.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Light more...
This concealer went beyond my expectations. The coverage was soooo good. I had to put it all over my face because it made everything so smooth. It immediately reduced the appearance of pores and uneven texture and skin tone. I was shocked at the amount of coverage there was for such a small amount of product. IT cosmetics, THANK YOU!
Emily T.