BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love the brand and what it stands for, and this product without a doubt will conceal the darkest of dark circles. However, this is a Very, very thick concealer. It will absolutely settle into whatever fine lines and wrinkles you have, even if you set with a powder. So really its up to you, and picking the lesser of two evils.
Merceades S.
Won't lie, this took me awhile to get used too. I got a sample sizes from ipsy and it was super thick and tacky. After I've applied it sort of stayed shiny. After discovering baking (PTL!!!) I've found that my concealer no longer gives me any issues! A little goes a long way so I just use like a half pea size for all blemishes and circles on my face! Have ton of product left over.
Senlly D.
Oceanside, CA
I have the travel size, which at first I thought would be too small and wouldn't last at all. The first time I tried it, I applied way to much, 'A little goes a long way.' Is definitely appropriate for this product. It is by far the best concealer I've tried to cover the bags under my eyes.

On the other hand, my mom used it to try and hide her aging spot and it didn't do the job for her.

Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I absolutely LOVE this! I received this in my Ipsy bag and I'm glad I did -otherwise I probably would not have tried! Awe bummer,right? This concealer is like no other I have tried. Super creamy ,dries/sets smoothly with full coverage all day.A little pricey,but a little goes along way! I will be buying a full size soon! A+ ladies.
Brandi C.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I used this on my best friend for her wedding day and it is absolutely amazing!! she had woke up with a few breakouts that happened over night and had some under eye redness. This tiny tube works WONDERS with the smallest amount! Definitely recommend this concealer to everyone! It's my new favorite go to this spring and summer for sure!
Sami V.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love the coverage of this concealer, but I have dry under eye area combined with fine lines. This concealer creases and ends up looking horrible on me, no matter if I try just setting or baking. I love IT products, so I was very disappointed this one did not work for me. I do recommend it for people who do not have a dry under eye problem.
Candice J.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Fell in love with this when I received a sample from Ipsy and have been using it ever since. I have already bought a few more because I have used them up. A little goes a long way with these thats for sure, you dont need a lot to cover your under eye. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and this conceals them pretty good!!!
Leticia D.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is heavy duty. This product is ideal for dark circles and where full coverage is needed. It is very thick but if you blend it out with a sponge it looks seamless. I would recommend to set this concealer right after application to avoid creasing. I don't find it to be cakey on my dry skin. Love the shade range as well.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
This is my holy grail concealer. I cannot imagine another concealer ever replacing it. The formula is super thick and very pigmented giving so much coverage using the tiniest amount of product. Full size has lasted me sooo long because of how little you need. It does set a bit shiny and I always set with a translucent powder anyway.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
when I REALLY need to hide the dark circles under my eyes rom lack of sleep or a really inflamed and angry zit, I turn to this. It does not move, and it does exactly what it promises to do: it conceals my flaws. I thought IT cosmetics was some joke QVC infomercial brand at first.. it's not. it freakin works is more like it!
Emily T.