BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I love that I can buy this brand in the store now!!! I was a qvc purchaser forever and even though they always are standout products there's nothing like getting to see and touch packaging in person. This concealer is great no clumping very very lights and blends incredibly if you need light coverage I think you could get away with using this formula as a stand in for foundation
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
Everyone raves about this stuff and I was thrilled to get a sample in Light in my Ipsy one month. But the formula is so thick and cakey that it creases up on me. I usually warm it up on my hand first then apply with a beauty blender. I just can't get it to blend out the way I want it to. Am I missing something or just doing it wrong?
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is honestly amazing. You use the tiniest amount with a blending brush and it completely covers dark circles under your eyes and blemishes and is pretty much long lasting all day long - even while you're touching your face and sweating. I got it as a sample, but would definitely buy the full size product as it lasts forever!
Elizabeth C.
This is one of the greatest concealers I've ever tried. It is long lasting but you do need to use a setting powder or it will leave you looking oily. Only downside to this concealer is the selection of skin tones. I wish they had more so I could get my exact shade. I would definitely recommend it though.
Hannah Nelvy S.
Union, NJ
I got this concealer from Ipsy bag. It perfectly matches my skin and covers my dark eye circles. It's only 0.11 fl.oz but you only need a small amount to use it. It's also great to use for eye primer before applying eye make up. I would recommend this even for first timers who doesn't do too much make up, it easily applies to your skin.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The first time I used this I didn't like it. It really grew on me though. It lasts a long time, is fairly good at not creasing and takes powder well over top of it. It wish there were more shades because this one is a little too light and the next shade up is too dark for me. I do like the formula a lot though, and a little goes a VERY long way.
Cassandra C.
I got this in a swap because everyone talked about how much they loved it and I had never tried it. I've never had good luck with concealers for some reason, so I wasn't holding out too much hope, but boy was I surprised! I can use it all over my face, on blemishes and under eyes, and it makes my skin look flawless! It is now a holy grail!
Erica S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Just purchased this yesterday, didn't realize it was waterproof but the funny thing is it was pouring out and I remember saying to myself when I got in that my concealer didn't budge. The formulation is thick but doesn't feel heavy or cakey once applied. Has become my Holy Grail and I'LL NEVER USE ANOTHER BRAND AGAIN*.. it covers everything and it does not crease
Megan E.
Trenton, MI
I really wanted to like this.
I bought the light shade, and when I realized it was a tad too light I figured I'd mix it with another shade to match if I liked the formula.
I do not. A little goes a long way and I do really like that, and the coverage is fantastic, but no matter what I've done, how I've primed, how I've applied, how I set, it bunches up in the bumps under my eyes and make's it look like I've been wearing it for 12 hours when really it's only been two.
I have read and seen so many positive things and am just really disappointed.
Jami D.
long beach, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
I absolutely love these IT cosmetics products, and this concealer is the real deal. All day staying power, so blend-able, and you can't see it when I layer with my foundation. The light is great, it's not too light, but pigmented enough to not look white and cakey. I have dark circles and fine lines and this really gives me a youthful look.
Emily T.