BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The first time I used this I didn't like it. It really grew on me though. It lasts a long time, is fairly good at not creasing and takes powder well over top of it. It wish there were more shades because this one is a little too light and the next shade up is too dark for me. I do like the formula a lot though, and a little goes a VERY long way.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I had high expectations for this concealer, but was really disappointed. I like that it has collagen and gives great coverage, but the creasing is terrible. It sits in my wrinkles under my eyes, even when I set it with my Dermablend powder. Plus, why the heck does IT Cosmetics charge so much for their products when the majority is made in China?
Jami D.
long beach, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
I absolutely love these IT cosmetics products, and this concealer is the real deal. All day staying power, so blend-able, and you can't see it when I layer with my foundation. The light is great, it's not too light, but pigmented enough to not look white and cakey. I have dark circles and fine lines and this really gives me a youthful look.
Emily J.
Springfield , MA
IT cos,ethics has a lifetime customer now just because of this product. The concealer is a dream. I have awful dark circles under my eyes and this covers it like nothing. It's like I've slept for days when I us this. No creasing. No cracking. Beautiful. Love using this to a nice BB cream. So worth the money... It will last you an entire year and some. I guarantee it.
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
Everyone raves about this stuff and I was thrilled to get a sample in Light in my Ipsy one month. But the formula is so thick and cakey that it creases up on me. I usually warm it up on my hand first then apply with a beauty blender. I just can't get it to blend out the way I want it to. Am I missing something or just doing it wrong?
Carrie U.
I have really bad problems with dark under eye circles for what seems like forever. I have tried many products to try and fix this problem. This product works better than anything I have tried. It still leaves my eyes a little dark, however I think it looks better. Nothing can erase these problem under eyes. I like how a little bit goes a long way. The price is a little steep, it would cost me more to try and fail at substantial coverage. Overall, his is a good product.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I only have the tiny trial size of this but it is great. I will say it is VERY heavy so I normally use it in combination with another concealer and go very light on it. I highly recommend following the directions for application. I think they say to warm it up on your hand. I normally put in on my hand, swirl it around, use a finger to place it under my eyes and then use a blender to finish.
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I love this concealer but it's super thick so a little goes a long way. You do not need a lot at all. Here's a hint if you want to try it but don't want to pay the price right away. Purchase the trial size for $10 at ulta. I did that almost 4 months ago and I am still using it. And it's apart of my everyday routine.
Candice J.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Fell in love with this when I received a sample from Ipsy and have been using it ever since. I have already bought a few more because I have used them up. A little goes a long way with these thats for sure, you dont need a lot to cover your under eye. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and this conceals them pretty good!!!
Leticia D.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is heavy duty. This product is ideal for dark circles and where full coverage is needed. It is very thick but if you blend it out with a sponge it looks seamless. I would recommend to set this concealer right after application to avoid creasing. I don't find it to be cakey on my dry skin. Love the shade range as well.
Emily T.