BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Logan S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This stuff is amazing! It is a dream come true for this momma with under eye circles. Definitely recommend this product. I will probably even use this as a spot foundation with just some powder over the top for those hot summer days. Go get some!
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I love this concealer but it's super thick so a little goes a long way. You do not need a lot at all. Here's a hint if you want to try it but don't want to pay the price right away. Purchase the trial size for $10 at ulta. I did that almost 4 months ago and I am still using it. And it's apart of my everyday routine.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to love this concealer but, personally, it is too thick i bought this from ulta and was it very afordble. It is full coverage and will conceal any darkness. It is very tacky and must be set right away or it will settle into lines. I found it easiest to blend with a brush, not a beauty blender. This is my mother's holy grail under eye concealer. I just can't get past the thick texture.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I only have the tiny trial size of this but it is great. I will say it is VERY heavy so I normally use it in combination with another concealer and go very light on it. I highly recommend following the directions for application. I think they say to warm it up on your hand. I normally put in on my hand, swirl it around, use a finger to place it under my eyes and then use a blender to finish.
Naomi N.
Just got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag this month. I was blown away my the intensity of high coverage this provides! Just a pinpoint drop it all you need. Because of that your product will go a long way. Be careful though, if you apply too much it will get cakey. Set with a powder this is INCREDIBLE at obliterating my dark circles!
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
Everyone raves about this stuff and I was thrilled to get a sample in Light in my Ipsy one month. But the formula is so thick and cakey that it creases up on me. I usually warm it up on my hand first then apply with a beauty blender. I just can't get it to blend out the way I want it to. Am I missing something or just doing it wrong?
Hannah Nelvy S.
Union, NJ
I got this concealer from Ipsy bag. It perfectly matches my skin and covers my dark eye circles. It's only 0.11 fl.oz but you only need a small amount to use it. It's also great to use for eye primer before applying eye make up. I would recommend this even for first timers who doesn't do too much make up, it easily applies to your skin.
Elizabeth C.
This is one of the greatest concealers I've ever tried. It is long lasting but you do need to use a setting powder or it will leave you looking oily. Only downside to this concealer is the selection of skin tones. I wish they had more so I could get my exact shade. I would definitely recommend it though.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I had high expectations for this concealer, but was really disappointed. I like that it has collagen and gives great coverage, but the creasing is terrible. It sits in my wrinkles under my eyes, even when I set it with my Dermablend powder. Plus, why the heck does IT Cosmetics charge so much for their products when the majority is made in China?
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The first time I used this I didn't like it. It really grew on me though. It lasts a long time, is fairly good at not creasing and takes powder well over top of it. It wish there were more shades because this one is a little too light and the next shade up is too dark for me. I do like the formula a lot though, and a little goes a VERY long way.
Emily T.