BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Shannon W.
This was my first high end purchase a couple years ago. i was determind to get rid of my under eye circles for good so this name seemed to fit. thiss is great concealer and i used every last bit but it just wasn't better then what i discovered afterwards - mac prolongwear and urban decay naked concealer but i would r eccomend this for mature skin.
Alicia G.
Dacula, GA
Perfect!! You need only the slightest amount of this concealer to fix any blemishes it under eye darkness in your face. Warm up with your fingers and dab on with finger or small brush. I love to use the "it brushes for ULTA" brush in N° 103 for an airbrushed and even look!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
it is definitely a high-end product with excellent coverage and the best is that practically is a two for one because it is an anti aging treatment Super pigmented so while you use it to correct the imperfections acts recovering the luminosity and skin collagen, it is ideal for mature skin, maybe a girl does not need to use this type of product
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite concealer ever. It is full coverage and stays on all day. It is buildable and easy to blend. I like that it is anti aging as well so it protects my skin. A little goes a long way. The travel size lasted me nearly a year, granted that I don't wear makeup every day. I liked it so much I bought the full size so I'm never without it.
Barbra f.
Stow, OH
This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. It is buildable without ever looking cakey. It does not settle into fine lines.
It's expensive but one tube will last for a very long time.
Michele M.
I do not like this concealer at all. It is too thick and drying. It also did nothing for my skin and made my under eyes look worse. It emphasized the dark circles, but did brighten the under eye. Also, this product is awful because if you enjoy it, most of the product is wasted because you need a tiny dot and it never comes out the tube that way.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
This is a holy grail prodct!. everyone needs this in their life. whether you need to cover a pimple or an under eye concealer for bags or if you have some lines this has helped made it look alot less noticable and i can definetly tell a differance in pictures. If you dont notice a change wait a few hours later and check your under eyes it magically makes any bags and lines disappear. ive been using hard candy glamaflage but im changing to this. the price is worth it i will be buying again.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I am not sure what the hype around this product is. First of all, this company has no idea that other skin tones exist in this world. Everything in their range is not forgiving for deeper skin tones. And maybe it's just the color of the concealer, but it looked super ashy and unflattering under my eyes. I've used way better concealers than this.
Brittany S.
I received a sample of this and thoroughly love it! At first, I thought it would go fast because the tube wasn't very big. I was beyond wrong. Just a little of the product goes a long way on the face. I haven't used any other under eye concealer since finding this one. It conceals very well without feeling cakey. I would recommend this 100%.
Beata B.
Great coverage of dark circles with very little product used. Does not crease if you prep under eyes with moisturizer of even better a face oil. Blend it with your fingers or a wet beauty blender and you'll have a beautiful finish .
Emily T.