BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
victoria s.
Torrington, WY
This product is addictive, it is by far the best concealer I have ever used. It covers any blemish without looking caked in or making a dark spot, it matches my skin tone perfect and, it's the first product I use everyday after I moisturize. It can even cover tattoos! It comes in a small bottle but it goes a long way and it's worth it for the price!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite concealer ever. It is full coverage and stays on all day. It is buildable and easy to blend. I like that it is anti aging as well so it protects my skin. A little goes a long way. The travel size lasted me nearly a year, granted that I don't wear makeup every day. I liked it so much I bought the full size so I'm never without it.
Michele M.
I do not like this concealer at all. It is too thick and drying. It also did nothing for my skin and made my under eyes look worse. It emphasized the dark circles, but did brighten the under eye. Also, this product is awful because if you enjoy it, most of the product is wasted because you need a tiny dot and it never comes out the tube that way.
Shannon W.
This was my first high end purchase a couple years ago. i was determind to get rid of my under eye circles for good so this name seemed to fit. thiss is great concealer and i used every last bit but it just wasn't better then what i discovered afterwards - mac prolongwear and urban decay naked concealer but i would r eccomend this for mature skin.
Alicia G.
Dacula, GA
Perfect!! You need only the slightest amount of this concealer to fix any blemishes it under eye darkness in your face. Warm up with your fingers and dab on with finger or small brush. I love to use the "it brushes for ULTA" brush in N° 103 for an airbrushed and even look!
Barbra f.
Stow, OH
This is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. It is buildable without ever looking cakey. It does not settle into fine lines.
It's expensive but one tube will last for a very long time.
Selina S.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The coverage was good, it went on easy, and was a good color match, BUT it was a little thicker in texture to were it felt slightly sticky and it creased a little ( that was without any powder if I recall correctly) other than that I can't say it didn't do its job in covering my horrible " momma hasn't had sleep in two days" undereye circles.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer definitely covers well, I have dark circles and this actually does the trick. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it can look cakey and crease.
Beata B.
Great coverage of dark circles with very little product used. Does not crease if you prep under eyes with moisturizer of even better a face oil. Blend it with your fingers or a wet beauty blender and you'll have a beautiful finish .
keana p.
Midland, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This bye bye under eye concealer is not a joke! The first time I used it, I did not turn back! It conceals every bag that you need it to! And girl if you need to cry or something, one thing you don't have to worry about is this concealer it will stay right where you put it!
Emily T.