BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Ceiara S.
It Cosmetics deserves a high five on this concealer! I have struggled with acne and acne scars for the past 5 years. The sample sent by ipsy really won me over! My face is flawless with just a little dab on a beauty blender will go along way! Yes, I highly recommend this product for any one struggling to hide any imperfections on your face.
ann b.
Austin, TX
I like this concealer but I don't love it. I have pretty fair skin but the Medium shade is strangely a good match for me. I find it a little too thick and hard to work with for under my eyes but I like it on blemishes. It stays a little shiny even after it's set with powder and a tiny bit goes a really long way, Unfortunately, it doesn't last all day for me.
Skylar T.
Springfield, IL
This is the best concealer I have tried hands down. I received it in a trial and I am still using the same tube 2 months later. A little goes a looong way and stays on all day long. I have a medium/olive skin tone and it works for me when I'm really tan or pale. I would recommend this product to everyone and would certainly buy again.. and again and again!
Danielle R.
Tampa, FL
This is the bomb concealer. A very little goes a long way. This tube will last you an entire year. Its not for the faint of heart. This stuff is full coverage and you will definitely not have any dark circles with this. If you want light coverage do not buy this. But it is so creamy, it blends like a dream, and I cant say more about how much I love this stuff.
Chelsea G.
Weirton, WV
This concealer covers, but it doesn't fully cover. It is not like what the infomercial promises, it doesn't cover dark spots, acne, etc enough. It does work pretty well under the eyes though
Joanell Y.
I love the coverage but this doesn't work well under the eye regardless how much i use i get creasing. The color selection is limited to 4 shades even though i find one not many deep shades i use the shade deep. Coverage for scars on my face i covers awesome so for that i would highly recommend but it definitely is good for dry skin can be a little oily.
taylor k.
Extremely think and hard to blend. Covers very well but it takes time to make it look seamless. It creased on me but doesn't look as cakey if you use a wet beauty blender.
McKenna G.
Council Blfs, IA
THIS IS MY GO TO. Whenever I have acne or redness or anything in general I need to cover up on my face is this. I use the Light and I put it on over my foundation and cover it with a translucent powder. It Cosmetics lasts literally all day and mine is even waterproof. So it's perfect for summer/winter months. YAY! Also a little bit goes a long way. One small bit (~1-2cm) covers all my problem areas plus some.
Cesly B.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer helps minimize under-eye imperfections, including dark circles, discoloration, dryness and puffiness, while keeping skin younger-looking. Vitamin K brightens as collagen improves elasticity to minimize the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet. May also be used to cover blemishes for a smoothr, even complexion. Neutral Medium is ideal for medium skin tones.
Kayla B.
Williamsburg, VA
This has the absolute best coverage ever along with a great finish and the ability to build on itself. Compared to others, it's my favorite and the best covering dark circles. No cons here! Blends like you wouldn't believe. I will be buying this for as long as they make it!
Emily T.