BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
After having my three babies I had dark rivers of sleeplessness under my eyes. This is the only concealer that fully covers them. I tried all,kinds of different products, but they were either the wrong coloring for my fair skin or they did nothing. The only down side is that it really never sets. You HAVE to use a powder with it or it stays moist on your skin all day and comes off at the slightest touch. But considering its coverage ability, I'm willing to put aside the fact that it doesn't set well.
C C.
This is a must have concealer for my makeup bag. One tube will last forever. You only need a very small amount. The only thing I have found with this product is that you must apply it after moisturizing. If you apply below your eyes and there is any dryness then it can make your lines look worse. I recommend apply after you have put on your moisturizer and primer.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
this is my favorite under eye concealer!!! I can use it to touch up blemishes. A little bit goes such a long way and is complete coverage. Be careful not to add too much or it will be very cakey. Packaging is average but the quality of the product makes up for it. I have tried both the illuminating and normal one and love and would recommend both any day of the week
Cheryl C.
I use IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer under my eyes & well & as well as a few blemishes. Other concealer do not compare to IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. This product thoroughly covers any spots you wish to hide in one application unlike other concealer where several coats are needed. I'm totally impressed with this product.
Ceiara S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
It Cosmetics deserves a high five on this concealer! I have struggled with acne and acne scars for the past 5 years. The sample sent by ipsy really won me over! My face is flawless with just a little dab on a beauty blender will go along way! Yes, I highly recommend this product for any one struggling to hide any imperfections on your face.
Danielle R.
Lutz, FL
This is the bomb concealer. A very little goes a long way. This tube will last you an entire year. Its not for the faint of heart. This stuff is full coverage and you will definitely not have any dark circles with this. If you want light coverage do not buy this. But it is so creamy, it blends like a dream, and I cant say more about how much I love this stuff.
Skylar T.
Springfield, IL
This is the best concealer I have tried hands down. I received it in a trial and I am still using the same tube 2 months later. A little goes a looong way and stays on all day long. I have a medium/olive skin tone and it works for me when I'm really tan or pale. I would recommend this product to everyone and would certainly buy again.. and again and again!
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is magical! Covers up the blemishes and under eye circles. I have been using this stuff for years and keep at least 2 tubes on me. In case Ulta runs out when I need more!! It's pricey but will last for a long time. I recommend putting some on the back of your hand and using your finger to rub it (to make it melt) the apply to your face. I little goes a long way.
ann b.
Austin, TX
I like this concealer but I don't love it. I have pretty fair skin but the Medium shade is strangely a good match for me. I find it a little too thick and hard to work with for under my eyes but I like it on blemishes. It stays a little shiny even after it's set with powder and a tiny bit goes a really long way, Unfortunately, it doesn't last all day for me.
Chelsea G.
Weirton, WV
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
This concealer covers, but it doesn't fully cover. It is not like what the infomercial promises, it doesn't cover dark spots, acne, etc enough. It does work pretty well under the eyes though
Emily T.