BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
I've gone through soooooo many concealers, I almost gave up on them! My problem was creasing and dryness making my under eyes look horrible. Plus I needed something to cover the occasional fun pimple. This stuff is concentrated, easy to blend, does not crease, covers well, buildible, and a tiny bit goes a long way!! Oh and it's hydrating, but not overly so!!! I'm in love!!!
Allie L.
Carrollton, GA
I love this. Unlike the powder foundation I would recommend. It covers bags and wrinkles and didn't get into your creases and make you look older. I still use this almost daily.
Samantha H.
The go to for covering dark marks under the eyes. I use a beauty blender to apply under the eyes glides right on. It's a thicker but breathable product and lasts all day! Once applied you can't even tell you have makeup on if you match your skin tone obviously lol I buy at ulta little pricey but 100% worth it. A little goes a lot way with this product so it will last you a while
Annahita V.
Santa Clara, CA
I give this product 4 stars because it's absolutely amazing but I'm not sure how to feel about it. What I love is that a little goes a long way! I understand that this concealer is waterproof but it's almost like glue when you try to blend it out. You have to blend it quickly otherwise it can look too white and ghostly under the eyes. One benefit from the tackiness though is that the concealer becomes one with your skin and you can't even tell you're wearing it if you blend it right. What I love is that this concealer is full coverage and lasts forever. I will put this on in the morning and when I come home from work 10 hours later my concealer looks like I just aplied it. I've even slept with it on and it still looked flawless in the morning. This is truly a no-budge concealer so what more can you ask for?
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
I have to say this is full coverage , very easy to blend, it does not creade or anything like that. Its a thick formula no harsh smell. I got a sample in one of my ipsy bags. I havent bought full sizr cause you only need a little. A little goes a long way but i am buying it once i finish my sample size . I highly recommend this . By far one of the best concelars ive ever used
Brandy G.
This concealer is AMAZING! Its very brightening, but what is special about it is the coverage and texture. It almost feels creamy/sticky but really won't set into fine lines. It is helpful to set this concealer with powder but if you don't, it will still look great. I have already purchased a backup, I love it so much. I bought mine at Ulta and find it to be worth the $24 price point. Its one of my all time favorite things in my makeup kit!
Ashley C.
This stuff has completely changed my makeup game!!! So, I have really pale skin and always have to buy the lightest shade in every foundation I've tried. A lot of which were still to dark. Well, I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and fell in love. I use this on the majority of my face and use my foundation to fill in sections for the perfect color and almost contour. A little of this goes a long way!!
Shelby H.
Austin, TX
I have really heavy dark under eyes so I need a good concealer. Most concealers can't cover everything for me but It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye does. I do always have to make sure to set it because it will come off very fast if I don't. I also bought my first tube of it during the summer in may and the tube is still very full. I little goes a long way. So it's worth the price.
Sara S.
As a professional makeup artist i'm always looking for a full coverage concealer especially for under the eye. this is a great conceal for a more mature skin as it's really hydrating but thicker. it's full coverage but can be sheered out for a little lesser coverage. you get a ton of product for the money as a little goes such a long way. LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND THE ENTIRE LINE.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I use this concealer to hilight my under eye area and conceal my dark circles and it does it amazingly its by far my favorite concealer at the moment and it's well worth the price! It has great coverage a very little goes a long way. Blends nicely and doesn't crease. If you are in the market for a great concealer and are willing to splurge a little definitely go for this one!
Emily T.