BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica Q.
I have to say, I'm really impressed with this concealer. I was skeptical about it so I was shocked at how well it worked. It is very thick so, a little goes a LONG way! One of my biggest concerns with this concealer was if it was going to have that 'cakey' look or feel heavy because of the consistency. It didn't. It covered my dark circles beautifully, didn't crease & lasted all day!
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Absolutely love this product! I don't have too much darkness under my eyes but I use this product to cover redness or zits (even though that's not what the product is marketing for) it works so well! It's a bit dewy but can easily be set with a powder. It's the only concealer I have ever tried that actually stays all day with out sliding off my skin. A little goes a long way!
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
I really wanted to like this product after seeing reviews on YouTube, but after trying it, I was disappointed in it. It did a good job covering my dark circles but the reason I didn't like it was because it settled into my lines even after setting it with powder and it got worse as the day went on. If you don't have fine lines or wrinkles, this might work well for you.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
Best under-eye concealer! It's really thick so a little goes a long way. I don't get any cracking or drying out with it. I typically dab it on with my finger and blend in using my Beauty Blender. I set it with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder for a flawless finish. I've used both the regular and the waterproof and haven't noticed much of a difference between the two.
Alexandra R.
If you don't want your concealer to budge this is the one for you! It is very thick so a little goes a long way. This is a very full coverage concealer. It does crease very easily if not set fast. I would say the color range is a little limited. It is on par as of pricing with other high-end concealers. I have dryer undereyes so this concealer does not sit well on my skin. This is not one I would repurchase
April Y.
Love this concealer! It literally is full coverage as it clams to be! Although it doesn't cover your dark circles, it brightens the undereyes and makes you look more brighter and awake. It's long lasting and doesn't feel heavy whatsoever. It will crease if you apply it heavily. A little goes a long way with this stuff! I have the travel size and it has last me forever!
Nina G.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I've been using It Cosmetics' CC cream and love it! So I decided to venture out to more of their products, I was not disapointed. Right now, I'm a big it cosmetics fan! The concealer is decently thick with good coverage and light enough to cover the dark circles I have without sitting in the creases. Plus I've used it in certain areas for a highlighting effect!
Christina D.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I really love their brushes at Ulta. However I've tried a few of their products now with high hopes. None of them seem to be what I expected. I'm 26 so I felt like they had great anti-aging products, stuff that works well with redness & fine lines. But nothing has impressed me or seemed to work for me. I didn't like the texture or feel on my skin. Didn't like the coverage either.
Katelyn R.
I was looking for a thicker concealer for my under eyes but not too thick. This product was exactly what I was looking for. I bought the full size tube and it has lasted me months because a little goes a long way. First I put a little on my pointer finger and then I use my other pointer finger to rub it to together to warm it up. I found this helps with applying it.
Terry D.
Tallahassee, FL
I was given this concealer as a gift. I have it in Rich and Tan. This concealer is in my top three concealers. If I'm sick and have not slept for a couple days, this will conceal my under eye dark circles. A little of this produc goes a long way so i get my bang for my buck. I have other concealers but It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye is always dependable. It has never let me down.
Emily T.