BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Brandy G.
This concealer is AMAZING! Its very brightening, but what is special about it is the coverage and texture. It almost feels creamy/sticky but really won't set into fine lines. It is helpful to set this concealer with powder but if you don't, it will still look great. I have already purchased a backup, I love it so much. I bought mine at Ulta and find it to be worth the $24 price point. Its one of my all time favorite things in my makeup kit!
Sara S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
As a professional makeup artist i'm always looking for a full coverage concealer especially for under the eye. this is a great conceal for a more mature skin as it's really hydrating but thicker. it's full coverage but can be sheered out for a little lesser coverage. you get a ton of product for the money as a little goes such a long way. LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND THE ENTIRE LINE.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
I have to say this is full coverage , very easy to blend, it does not creade or anything like that. Its a thick formula no harsh smell. I got a sample in one of my ipsy bags. I havent bought full sizr cause you only need a little. A little goes a long way but i am buying it once i finish my sample size . I highly recommend this . By far one of the best concelars ive ever used
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
Look, I have eye bags like nobody's business. I look desperately hung over all the time. The fact that this concealer can make me look in the mirror and say "what dark circles?" Is mind blowing. A little bit of this concealer goes a very long way, so it's well worth the price. Overall this is a 12/10 concealer and if you don't have it, you need it in your life. Trust me.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
Best under-eye concealer! It's really thick so a little goes a long way. I don't get any cracking or drying out with it. I typically dab it on with my finger and blend in using my Beauty Blender. I set it with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder for a flawless finish. I've used both the regular and the waterproof and haven't noticed much of a difference between the two.
Kim P.
This concealer is by far one of the best concealers that I have ever used. A little goes a long way with this concealer. I put it on my skin and it just makes the rest of my makeup look flawless. My skin was starting to look better after every use. Also, I don't have the best skin so I was really happy that it could cover all of my pimples and acne scars really well.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Review for: Antiaging more...
I really wanted to like this product after seeing reviews on YouTube, but after trying it, I was disappointed in it. It did a good job covering my dark circles but the reason I didn't like it was because it settled into my lines even after setting it with powder and it got worse as the day went on. If you don't have fine lines or wrinkles, this might work well for you.
Alyssa V.
This concealer lasts forever!! You need the teeniest tiniest amount to cover a lot of surface area. I really like how creamy and full coverage it is. Covers my dark circles like a dream. I like that it is a squeezy tube instead of a bottle with an applicator.. I feel like I am able to control my product a lot better. Definitely will be repurchasing..if I ever run out 😝
April Y.
Love this concealer! It literally is full coverage as it clams to be! Although it doesn't cover your dark circles, it brightens the undereyes and makes you look more brighter and awake. It's long lasting and doesn't feel heavy whatsoever. It will crease if you apply it heavily. A little goes a long way with this stuff! I have the travel size and it has last me forever!
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Absolutely love this product! I don't have too much darkness under my eyes but I use this product to cover redness or zits (even though that's not what the product is marketing for) it works so well! It's a bit dewy but can easily be set with a powder. It's the only concealer I have ever tried that actually stays all day with out sliding off my skin. A little goes a long way!
Emily T.