BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1161 reviews
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This works amazing for hiding dark circles! It's such a thick formula that I don't use this to highlight under my eyes and face, but I put it just on my undereyes and go over it with a highlighting concealer and I get the perfect coverage under my eyes! I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag back in March and I still have a lot left. I barely use a pea sized amount for both eyes. Definitely worth your money
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
When i first tried it i was shocked how sticky and tacky it is once you begin to rub it in.. it has a super sticky lip gloss feel. The shade i got was too light for me so that could be part of my dislike towards it. i thought i was only using a small amount and i found that even that was too much. i saw it settle in my lines almost right away but after i removed some of the excess it seemed to help. would I spend the $24 for the full size prob not.
Christina Z.
I picked this up because people raved about it...

I like this but it can be hard to set sometimes under my eyes. It covers any imperfections and has very little creasing when I can get it to set correct.
The shade range is good and a little goes a long way.
Just make sure you warm it up on your hand before you apply it (it works sooo much better after doing so)
I definitely recommend this!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is a wonderful concealer! The best part of this concealer is that a little goes a long Long way. I have combo skin and I know of many people with dry skin who can use this as well. It doesn't slid around when you sweat or break up which is a problem that I have had with the tarte crease less concealer. A tiny bit covers super dark circles and it doesn't budge. I highly recommend this!
Kinsey W.
I love trying new concealers but this one stopped me in my tracks. I had received a sample size in my Ipsy bag and I'm sooo happy I tried it. It's thick but it's not cakey and sets well with a powder. I mainly use it under my eyes since my dark circles need a little help. I find this concealer to really work and brighten this area tremendously. It lasts all day and is worth every penny.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my go-to brand name concealer! It is very worth the price you pay! They sell a great brush that works perfect with it but you can also use a beauty blender. A little gods A LONG WAY! Please remember this when using it. This also makes it great because it lasts a long time. I am a busy mom of 2 & wife, so dark under eyes are a daily thing but with this it hides my imperfections!
Audrey O.
I won $370 worth of IT Cosmetics in a giveaway. I had never used their products before then, now I'm in love and probably won't buy anything else from now on. I love it. The coverage is great and the correction this does to your skin tone is unbelievable. I recommend it to anyone with any skin type.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This is the best concealer that I have ever tried it is super highly pigmented very tiny bit goes a very long way I had all my blemishes under my eyes and feel very light feeling on the skin no build up and does not take up it's a bit pricey but so worth it I would recommend this product definitely
Ellen H.
This concealer is a staple in my make up collection. While it may not be for everyone due to the thick consistency, I love it. The coverage is unheard of, it doesn't budge, once set with powder, no creasing!
Camille H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a full coverage concealer. You don't apply it like you normally would with thinner concealers,you only need a dot, warm it between your finger tips and apply under the eyes. You will be surprised how far as small amount goes. If you apply more it will get cakey and crease,but it's not meant to be heavily applied. I have been using this for about 5 months and have noticed a reduction in my fine lines around my eyes! Definitely recommend.
Emily T.