BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This stuff is H-E-A-V-Y duty. No one under the age 25 should purchase this unless they have extreme under eye circles (like myself) You must set this concealer with a powered but it is extremely beautiful when you do. And a little goes a lot way so just start with a little and work your way up, and because of that reason I think this concealer is totally worth the price tag and would recommend it to anyone and everyone with dark circles.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
When i first tried it i was shocked how sticky and tacky it is once you begin to rub it in.. it has a super sticky lip gloss feel. The shade i got was too light for me so that could be part of my dislike towards it. i thought i was only using a small amount and i found that even that was too much. i saw it settle in my lines almost right away but after i removed some of the excess it seemed to help. would I spend the $24 for the full size prob not.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my go-to brand name concealer! It is very worth the price you pay! They sell a great brush that works perfect with it but you can also use a beauty blender. A little gods A LONG WAY! Please remember this when using it. This also makes it great because it lasts a long time. I am a busy mom of 2 & wife, so dark under eyes are a daily thing but with this it hides my imperfections!
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Review for: Antiaging more...
I have to admit I didn't really love this the first couple of times I used it. It's very thick and clogged my pores. I wasn't using it correctly! This concealer is literally ONLY for under eyes and when only used for that purpose and not on the rest of my face and I use a sponge to blend I get amazing results! It does not dry out or look cracked or caked on. I use it almost every day now.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This works amazing for hiding dark circles! It's such a thick formula that I don't use this to highlight under my eyes and face, but I put it just on my undereyes and go over it with a highlighting concealer and I get the perfect coverage under my eyes! I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag back in March and I still have a lot left. I barely use a pea sized amount for both eyes. Definitely worth your money
Brandi M.
Mansfield, TX
Y'all, this is the holy grail of concealers. I've tried other options and I will ALWAYS come back to this baby! Makes this tired momma look like I just arrived from a trip to the spa rather than my true work out self every single time. Don't bother looking elsewhere, you will never go wrong with this baby!
Kinsey W.
I love trying new concealers but this one stopped me in my tracks. I had received a sample size in my Ipsy bag and I'm sooo happy I tried it. It's thick but it's not cakey and sets well with a powder. I mainly use it under my eyes since my dark circles need a little help. I find this concealer to really work and brighten this area tremendously. It lasts all day and is worth every penny.
Christina Z.
I picked this up because people raved about it...

I like this but it can be hard to set sometimes under my eyes. It covers any imperfections and has very little creasing when I can get it to set correct.
The shade range is good and a little goes a long way.
Just make sure you warm it up on your hand before you apply it (it works sooo much better after doing so)
I definitely recommend this!
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
THIS IS FULL COVERAGE! I tried the MUFE Full Coverage Concealer and it's nearly as full coverage as this but this takes the cake. It's really creamy and it settles to a satin finish. I do with it didn't get in my creases but I'm learning to deal and setting it with translucent powder quickly really helps. I highly recommend if you have purple under eye circles, it's one of a kind.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This is the best concealer that I have ever tried it is super highly pigmented very tiny bit goes a very long way I had all my blemishes under my eyes and feel very light feeling on the skin no build up and does not take up it's a bit pricey but so worth it I would recommend this product definitely
Emily T.