BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am a beauty blogger and I have tried a lot, a lot of concealer a and this has been my fave one for a few months. I love how it conceals BUT idk what the issue is because my eyeliner (unless it's a marker one) always ends up running with a couple hours. Not running but just smudging and making me look twice as bad as I started. The formula is thick and almost creamy/oily so I think it just doesn't mix well with most eyeliners! I love what it does to cover up my black circles and it's great in ages skin.... I've tried it with a few eyeliners and a,ways have a same problem.
Full coverage! Covers my dark circles completely. My go to concealer. Very creamy and a little goes a very long way. If you use too much it does look very thick!
Danielle P.
Best product ever! Got it in an ipsy bag .... I use it daily it stays put and is the best concealer ever!!! And it lasts forever! You barely need to use any of it!
Love L.
San Antonio, TX
This concealer has good coverage its just a little thick, good for full coverage and covering rose color.. I love lo e love love it a d totally recommended good price and nice size tu e a little goes a long way!!!
Bobbi B.
I've tried a ton of concealers lately (Nars, Urban Decay Naked Skin, La Mer, Lancome, the new MUFE and Marc Jacobs), and this one didn't impress me :-/ It seemed really thick and kind of sticky to me :-/ To be fair, I went with the medium shade after swatching in Ulta, when perhaps I may have liked the lighter shade a bit better. I didn't bother exchanging, since the texture wasn't that appealing to me
Destinee B.
Albany, NY
I use this everyday for my darkness under my eyes. Best concealer out there! So thick you only need a small pin head size amount to cover under both eyes perfectly. I use my powder foundation over it to help set in place. I would recommended this to anyone who needs those dark bags under the eyes covered quickly.
Sara H.
Lodi, CA
Another amazing product by IT Cosmetics. This is a thick cream an a little goes a long way. This is easy to blend under-eye or to cover any spots you dont want seen. Im not sure if building it up is a good thing because you will run into creasing. I recommend this to everyone. if you haven't tried this go give it a try.
Jamie B.
Kittitas, WA
I like this although it is very thick so a little goes a long way. It blends pretty well with a damp beauty blender. It can crease though so that is one downfall.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Hands down the best concealer I have ever bought! It is very think, but I think that is what makes it so great! I haven't found anything that hides my dark circles as good as this stuff! I will definitely, definitely buy again! The picture on the left is another concealer and the picture on the right is Bye Bye Under Eye.
Erin A.
Great coverage however it creased my under-eyes big time. The product itself is super heavy and thick. I tried spot concealing with this stuff too but it just made that spot look greasy and heavily caked in makeup.
Emily T.