BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Erin A.
Review for: Tan more...
Great coverage however it creased my under-eyes big time. The product itself is super heavy and thick. I tried spot concealing with this stuff too but it just made that spot look greasy and heavily caked in makeup.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is a great concealer. It does a good job of covering up any dark circles or unwanted spots and blemishes on your face (not just under eye)! However, it is difficult to blend and does settle into creases. It also feels a little sticky when it dries before you put anything over it, so it wouldn't be great for touch ups. Overall, I like it and will use it when I need it, but it isn't my go-to concealer.
Alissa L.
Lakewood , OH
This concealer is FULL coverage but not cakey, it easily covers my dark under eye circles and lasts all day when set with powder and spray. Love it! Definitely a must have
Megan H.
Burlington, IA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I received this in an Ipsy bag and although the color was a little too dark for me, I loved this product. It covers up my dark under eye circles flawlessly. A little goes a long way.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Got this in my sephora and the coverage is amazing a little goes a long way just blend blend blend it is extremely thick and at times hard to blend id suggest blend a little with your finger
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
I have really dark circles under my eyes , and this concealer is like a magic wand ( this is how i call it) 🙌🏼 its FULL COVERAGE, I doesn't crease , water proff & a tiny dot goes a long way ! This worth every penny , every makeup lover should try this out , i got a travel size and i still got a lot of product , definitely going to pick the full size at ulta before i run out if my magic wand.
stacey g.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I really enjoy this concealer. It covers dark circles perfectly, and I have some pretty gnarly ones going on underneath my eyes. I don't think this feels light-weight by any means which is why I give it a 4 instead of a 5 because I have really dry under eyes and for this to look natural on me, I have to put on a light eye cream underneath it. The pigmentation is great, definitely need to try it!
Jaydee  D.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Definitely would buy again!!! you need litterly a dab of this concealer to put under BOTH dark eyes. it is very tick but smooth out every efficiently. it does kinda feel cakey I've only tried this durning the winter so i did not hav any problems with the texture or feels while wearing it. i love how its an matte look and not noticeable. it did a very good job at hiding my bags and discolorations. it lasted all day and i am a face toucher so it was very durable.
Jennifer M.
Perris, CA
This product is amazing it is thick but you only need a little amount of it. I don't have dark circles but it helps to make me look away and brighten up my eyes.
Glitterati Glamour B.
This concealer is so pigmented it could honestly probably cover your nipples. Also it doesn't crease on the delicate under eye area. It covers my black eyes daily.
Emily T.