BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
I love how this concealer is waterproof perfect for a day out in the sun, it wont smudge or run on you. I also love to use it for contouring around the face. Iove the texture to it its not to heavy for my liking
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I was expecting that this concealer would change my life with all the hype it gets. I got this in my ipsy bag and was so excited. I gotta say though I'm not a fan. It's so thick and a bit sticky/tacky. Plus creases almost immediately. Setting it with powder doesn't really help. I'd rather not wear concealer at all when it comes down to it. I do love IT cosmetics though, so I won't let my disappointment in the concealer ruin the brand itself for me.
Michellebellemakeup W.
This concealer is quite thick, it is suggested you warm this up with your fingers first. It does a great job of covering up spots and under eye circles (if its not too intense), it creased on me a bit, but not too much and is long lasting. However, my biggest problem with this is that it emphasized dry spots around my eyes that I couldn't even see before. So, for anyone who might have dry skin, this will definitely emphasize that dry skin.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I went into Ulta because I am starting to get winkles and some dry skin under my eyes - darn the 30s! The product is a little thick, but a little goes a really long way. It lasts all day and blends really well with my foundations. I almost feel like is it going to last so long it will go bad before i can use it all! I do use it on blemishes and it does a great job covering them up, so definitely not just for under eyes.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
For over a year i searched for a way to brighten my underyes and conceal my bags and dark circles. I stopped searching as soon as I found It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye. It is absolutely brilliant!!!! My under eyes look youthful and bright. My wrinkles are barely seen. Dark circles? Where? Not here! And you only need the littlest bit. If you use too much it will crease. You only need less than a pea size. Amazing!!!
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Since having my second child I've been on an unending quest to find the perfect concealer. I received this concealer in my ipsy bag a couple of months ago and I am obsessed with it. Everyone is correct, it's thick and needs to be set, but oh my, I'm in love. I have great skin, thank goodness, but my under eye area really ages me. Thankfully, this formula does the trick and I look refreshed, renewed and my age! Yay!
Amelia S.
Amazing product.ive used it on my friends and they love it as much as i do or if not more. This product is a product i will pay for no matter how expensive it is.love it.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I had such high expectations for this concealer. I bought this one and the one in the blue jar, thinking they were different, but they're pretty much the same. This one goes on thick and is hard to blend out. It gives me a stark white cast under my eyes all day. I can't blend it down without making a goopy mess. My pores hate it. Just not what i had hoped it would be.

I have fair skin with neutral undertones and dark circles that are a mix of allergies and hereditary problems
Chelsea C.
This product did not work for me. I thought it was very thick and greasy. It creased and became splotchy after awhile... yes, I baked! I will not repurchase it. I thought it was extremely full coverage while it lasted!
Sharon B.
Santee, CA
Let me just start by saying WOW. When I tried this concealer months ago I was amazed. With barely any product, my undereyes and blemishes were gone! Never even creased on me! Because I could use such little product, my face makeup never caked! Honestly everything about this concealer blows me away. Holy grail for sure. For the price of $24, this thing has lasted forever and I haven't found one bad thing about it!
Emily T.