BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Chelsea C.
This product did not work for me. I thought it was very thick and greasy. It creased and became splotchy after awhile... yes, I baked! I will not repurchase it. I thought it was extremely full coverage while it lasted!
Liliana S.
Beaumont, TX
I love this concealer, the consistency is thick so it covers all your sins sister! I like to apply it with my beauty blender by just dabbing it! If you don't like to have a face full of makeup, this product isn't for you!
Jackie A.
Let me start off by saying that at first I hated this product.. But because I didn't use it right. I didnt expect it to be thick and sticky, I was literally like WTF but then I was like "let me not use not as much" and OMG. I love love LOVE this product it is truly the best ever! I legit only use it for under my eyes to cover up my dark circles... Like a dot and then I do the whole higlighting process like I normally would and its the best! Im glad I purchased this product!!
Chloe C.
Lubbock, TX
I use this under my eyes and visibly the dark circles vanish. I also use this as a contour concealer for the area i want more highlighted on my face and it works beautifully. Yes i would buy this again and repeatedly
ana m.
Alpharetta, GA
Wow this concelear honestly changed my dark circle game like no other. I struggle with really bad under eye circles, and this concelear hides/brightens my under eye area so well and you only need the tiniest amount to get the job done. it can be a little drying, so I put my clinique (or any lightweight eyecream) underneath it and it looks very natural now with full coverage!
Christine M.
This has been my go-to concealer for a little while now. When I have time to properly moisturize my eyes this is fantastic. If I don't have a lot of time for my morning routine this ends up settling in to my fine lines by the end of the day. It's a fairly creamy consistency but is easy to blend. I'm fair-light and the light shade is several shades lighter than my skin. Light is also has a pink cast to it.
Kori G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in my Ipsy bag. It wasn't a lot of product. But it applied good. I used it under my eyes. I still prefer my drug store concealer. It was simple packaging.
Brittany W.
Walker, MI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I'm a huge fan. 💜💜

I fell in love with this concealer a while back in my sample bag from Ipsy and fell instantly in love with it. I will always go for this concealer when I can afford it. Great coverage, no streaking, and a little product goes a long way. Recommended for people with scaring and dark circles under their eyes. I love the fact that its also waterproof meaning long lasting wear for everyday concealer. 😍😍
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
It takes a very tiny amount of It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer to see huge results. I like to put a tiny bead on the top of my hand and warm it by rubbing my pinky on it. It starts very thick, but once you have warmed it as I described, you can even dab it under your eye with the pinky finger you warmed it with.
It matches very well with this lines foundations and BB Creams. Gotta love it!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is my favorite under eye concealer. This is very emollient and moisturizing to the under eye area but needs to be quickly set with a light swipe of a setting powder. This covers circles without overly enhancing fine lines and wrinkles under the eye area. This doesn't work on other areas of the face (so don't even try it) but is so beautiful on the under eye that I don't see myself every going back!
Emily T.