BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I went into Ulta because I am starting to get winkles and some dry skin under my eyes - darn the 30s! The product is a little thick, but a little goes a really long way. It lasts all day and blends really well with my foundations. I almost feel like is it going to last so long it will go bad before i can use it all! I do use it on blemishes and it does a great job covering them up, so definitely not just for under eyes.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I was expecting that this concealer would change my life with all the hype it gets. I got this in my ipsy bag and was so excited. I gotta say though I'm not a fan. It's so thick and a bit sticky/tacky. Plus creases almost immediately. Setting it with powder doesn't really help. I'd rather not wear concealer at all when it comes down to it. I do love IT cosmetics though, so I won't let my disappointment in the concealer ruin the brand itself for me.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
For over a year i searched for a way to brighten my underyes and conceal my bags and dark circles. I stopped searching as soon as I found It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye. It is absolutely brilliant!!!! My under eyes look youthful and bright. My wrinkles are barely seen. Dark circles? Where? Not here! And you only need the littlest bit. If you use too much it will crease. You only need less than a pea size. Amazing!!!
Ashley P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Since having my second child I've been on an unending quest to find the perfect concealer. I received this concealer in my ipsy bag a couple of months ago and I am obsessed with it. Everyone is correct, it's thick and needs to be set, but oh my, I'm in love. I have great skin, thank goodness, but my under eye area really ages me. Thankfully, this formula does the trick and I look refreshed, renewed and my age! Yay!
Amelia S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Amazing product.ive used it on my friends and they love it as much as i do or if not more. This product is a product i will pay for no matter how expensive it is.love it.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I had such high expectations for this concealer. I bought this one and the one in the blue jar, thinking they were different, but they're pretty much the same. This one goes on thick and is hard to blend out. It gives me a stark white cast under my eyes all day. I can't blend it down without making a goopy mess. My pores hate it. Just not what i had hoped it would be.

I have fair skin with neutral undertones and dark circles that are a mix of allergies and hereditary problems
Liliana S.
Beaumont, TX
I love this concealer, the consistency is thick so it covers all your sins sister! I like to apply it with my beauty blender by just dabbing it! If you don't like to have a face full of makeup, this product isn't for you!
Chelsea C.
This product did not work for me. I thought it was very thick and greasy. It creased and became splotchy after awhile... yes, I baked! I will not repurchase it. I thought it was extremely full coverage while it lasted!
Olivia C.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer does exactly what it says. This is the most full coverage concealer I have ever used. It doesn't blend very easily. I recommend you use it with a damp beauty blender.
Sharon B.
Santee, CA
Let me just start by saying WOW. When I tried this concealer months ago I was amazed. With barely any product, my undereyes and blemishes were gone! Never even creased on me! Because I could use such little product, my face makeup never caked! Honestly everything about this concealer blows me away. Holy grail for sure. For the price of $24, this thing has lasted forever and I haven't found one bad thing about it!
Emily T.