BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Jessica M.
Jackson, MS
This is by far the best concealer I’ve ever used. I received a trial size in my ipsy bag and had to go buy the full size product. It literally hides imperfections SO GOOD. highly recommend.
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this concealer for my dry under eyes. I have used shape tape and NARS creamy radiant concealer and both leave my under eyes looking dry and old. This was not the case for this concealer. It doesn’t quite have the coverage of shape tape but it sits a lot prettier on the skin.
Anna L.
this product works extremely well as an eyeshadow primer, under eye concealer, redness corrector, as well as hides my blemishes without looking cakey or flakey on my skin. would recommend to friends and will buy again!
ashley c.
I got this in my ipsy bag. Love it so far! Im very purple under my eyes with bags and it covered so effortlessly! A little goes a long way, because the formula is very thick. Doesn't crease
Lindsie L.
Littleton, CO
I wish I could Give this 10 stars! It Cosmetics has become one of my favorite makeup brands. After trying this concealer I was hooked and bought a powder and many others! Love, Love, Love!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I want to give this five stars but I just can't get on board with it anymore. The IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer use to be my holy grail of products but I am not sure what happened recently where it not becomes cake like and the creases are just horrible. It doesnt stay on throughout the day and even with a setting powder it gets cracked. Ugh, so upsetting.
Janelle C.
This was a new find in makeup for me that I got through an Ipsy bag and I am sold!! It’s a new favorite and something I wear every day! Easy to apply and great coverage especially under the eyes. Will definitely be buying again!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
YAASSSS.  You're looking in the right direction if you need a full coverage concealer!  A little tiny bit goes an extra long way, too.  I use it for under my eyes, cutting my creases, contouring my brows, and highlighting, contouring high points of my face occasionally when I'm in the mood for a more dramatic highlight.  Love this!
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
full coverage concealer. like really full coverage. cover up all my secrets concealer. lasts all day, and the tube lasts forever! a great anti aging concealer, doesnt crease very bad. i wish there were more shades.
Chyan H.
IT Cosmetics really hit the nail on the head with this under eye concealer. It really brightens your eye area and looks good whether you're having a dry skin day or an oily skin day. I don't have any creasing issues with this product when set with a setting powder. I love that this product is cruelty-free and skin-loving. Definitely would recommend.
Emily T.