BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Stephanie F.
Stanton, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I got this product and one of my makeup bags and I use this to cover up my tattoo behind my ear and it's full coverage. I like how you couldn't see my tattoo underneath the concealer . this is something I would definitely buy in the near future . I haven't really used it for under-eye but I can definitely tell that this is probably going to be one of my favorite concealers to use underneath my under-eye and to hide tattoos
Samantha M.
This is an amazing concealer. One of the best I've ever tried and so pigmented with just a small dab under my eyes. It's so creamy, applies beautifully, and long lasting. However, if you use a little too much it will cake and look horrible when you set it with powder or bake. This didn't work for me at all with a water based foundation. I feel it might be too oily for water based foundations. That aside, wonderful concealer!
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
This is one of only two concealer a I've found that I don't need a color corrector underneath. It's thick and has very good coverage. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the travel size to try it and I'll be using that little tube for a while.

I have dry skin and this is too drying for my under eyes. I do set it very lightly with powder - otherwise it will crease on me. All concealers do. I highly recommend trying this out.
Charlissa R.
I want to shout from the mountain tops how great this is, but, I can't. Unfortunately it doesn't live up to the expectations I had for it. While it does cover lighter dark circles, it lacked the ability to hide the darker circles I had on some mornings. The consistency is thick and requires you to warm it up on your fingers. If you don't bring it to body temperature before applying it will look more like dry wall plaster on your eyes. Lastly, if you have any sort of fine lines on your eyes they will be highlighted by the way this sinks into each and every fine line.
Meagan S.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I love using it to hide dark circles or any other imperfections. It also blends amazingly well and I use it with a damp beauty blender.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love how this concealer is waterproof perfect for a day out in the sun, it wont smudge or run on you. I also love to use it for contouring around the face. Iove the texture to it its not to heavy for my liking
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I was expecting that this concealer would change my life with all the hype it gets. I got this in my ipsy bag and was so excited. I gotta say though I'm not a fan. It's so thick and a bit sticky/tacky. Plus creases almost immediately. Setting it with powder doesn't really help. I'd rather not wear concealer at all when it comes down to it. I do love IT cosmetics though, so I won't let my disappointment in the concealer ruin the brand itself for me.
Cindy C.
Siloam Springs, AR
Amazing concealer!! I love the way it covers up the dark circles under my eyes. It takes away all blemish discolorations and just changes the whole look of my face.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I went into Ulta because I am starting to get winkles and some dry skin under my eyes - darn the 30s! The product is a little thick, but a little goes a really long way. It lasts all day and blends really well with my foundations. I almost feel like is it going to last so long it will go bad before i can use it all! I do use it on blemishes and it does a great job covering them up, so definitely not just for under eyes.
Courtney S.
Davidsonville, MD
This concealer is super pigmented, so much so that you really only should use the tiniest amount and it gets the job done. Don't over do it! A little goes a long way.
Emily T.