BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I'm glad that I bought the travel size for this.  I have the better than your skin cc cream and love it, but this not so much.  For me I do not like the consistency, i don't like that it is sticky/tacky and for some reason it pulls dry skin up from my under eyes and I do moisturize and use under eye cream.  I do not think it is a bad product, it is just hit or miss with people and unfortunately it was a miss for me.  It does cover the circles very well.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
So, I got this because all of the girls on my makeup page were going crazy over it. I have very dark, gray circles. I always have, I always will. I tried this, with high expectations. The end result was mediocre. I noticed no difference between this and any other concealer I have tried. It is a thick formula, which is good. There are only a few basic, wide spectrum color choices. I am a bit disappointed. For $24, I expected much more.
Jackie S.
North port, FL
I love this product! Not only does it conceal wonderfully, it actually helps reduce your under eye circles over time! You only need the teeniest bit of this product- a little goes a long way! I'm in the shade light. I usually apply this before my foundation with a fluffy concealer brush. I like to use it in a v pattern under my eyes. I usually set it with the Wet N Wild Single Shadow in Brûlée. I have no problems with this wearing away or creasing! It won't transfer off if your have to touch your eye. It Cosmetics products just do what they say they're going to do. They're the best!
sarah t.
I found this concealer to be very pigmented I tried using it under my foundation and even on top and I still couldn't stop it from creasing into my fine lines under my eye. As for the formula it is very thick and pigmented so a little goes a very long way. The best way I found it to blend on me was using my finger. This concealer will cover everything but for me this concealer was no good only because it always creased on me.
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
This product does everything I need it too! It lasts all day and completely covers my bags! I have used many concealers but this is one I come back to even from bare minerals! I would buy this product a hundred times over.
Stephanie F.
Westminster, CA
I got this product and one of my makeup bags and I use this to cover up my tattoo behind my ear and it's full coverage. I like how you couldn't see my tattoo underneath the concealer . this is something I would definitely buy in the near future . I haven't really used it for under-eye but I can definitely tell that this is probably going to be one of my favorite concealers to use underneath my under-eye and to hide tattoos
Zelma C.
Amarillo, TX
I love this conceler ! I received it as a sample & instantly fell in love ! No need to use a whole bunch because a little goes along way ! It doesn't crease on me, it goes on smoothly & covers up my dark circles instantly !
Samantha M.
This is an amazing concealer. One of the best I've ever tried and so pigmented with just a small dab under my eyes. It's so creamy, applies beautifully, and long lasting. However, if you use a little too much it will cake and look horrible when you set it with powder or bake. This didn't work for me at all with a water based foundation. I feel it might be too oily for water based foundations. That aside, wonderful concealer!
Lydia B.
This is like Botox in a tube! Hides everything and never creases or sweats off. Have even work this with just powder and it looked like I had a full face of makeup on.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
This is one of only two concealer a I've found that I don't need a color corrector underneath. It's thick and has very good coverage. A little bit goes a long way. I bought the travel size to try it and I'll be using that little tube for a while.

I have dry skin and this is too drying for my under eyes. I do set it very lightly with powder - otherwise it will crease on me. All concealers do. I highly recommend trying this out.
Emily T.