BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Maria N.
Best concealer that ive tried so far ... its kind of thick in consistency but when applied its feel nice. .. perfect for coverage ... i love how it hides my acne scars its like i have none!!! I'm loving this concealer for sure!! I have the travel size for about 2 months now.. and still have a lot :0 so u don't have to use much product to have great coverage :)
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
Thai concealer has amazing coverage. If you have dark under eye circles this is the concealer for you! It does have a tacky feel. It's a thicker formula that isn't too easy to smooth out at first. So I've found that the best way to use it is warming it up a bit in my fingers and dotting it on that way. After that I blend out the concealer with a blending brush! This concealer stays on tight and locks in after some setting powder. It offer extreme cover.
Nicole C.
If you want coverage look no further! This stuff covers dark circles VERY well! It is also very think so I squeeze a little onto my hand and rub it with my finger to warm it up and it liquifies a little more. Makes the application and blending much easier! I would definitely set this with a powder afterwards, but really worth the extra steps if you need serious coverage. Even for my light makeup days I wear it, but just a little-a little goes a long way!!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this product. I have somewhat dark circles under my eyes and this does the trick to hide them and then i put foundation over to blend it with the rest of my face! I also recently got a small scar on my nose and this covers it perfectly! Its very thick and a little definitely goes a long way so the product should last a while. Unfortunately it was given to me, so i don't know the exact pricing but once it runs out i will definitely be buying it.
Lexi S.
This product was a little to full coverage for me. It was a little tacky and not very bendable. But the color selection is great and my mom uses it and loves it. It might just be my preference of concealer. I would not buy it again.
Paige C.
Caratunk, ME
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is a great probuct!! I love this for my dark circles and after it's applied you wouldn't even know I have dark circles! Definetly recomend this product to someone who needs the undereye coverage!
Kaitlen K.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Antiaging more...
I adore this product. It fills in fine lines and wrinkles. It's build able and blend able. Effortless to apply and blend. This product is best for any discoloration or blemish. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
Well it looks great at first and then it gets in my eye creases and stays there for the rest o the day. Its a little on the thick side and very hard to put a powder over.
Skylar R.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this concealer so much!! It has a perfect texture that smoothly applys under my eyes. It's not to thick or thin so it's the perfect consistency that lasts all day.
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Smells great for sure! Only personal problem with it is that I prefer my concealer to be a little thicker, and my skin is quite oily and this concealer didn't help that.
Emily T.