BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Smells great for sure! Only personal problem with it is that I prefer my concealer to be a little thicker, and my skin is quite oily and this concealer didn't help that.
Suze K.
Their concealers indeed are very good and pigmented.... however it is very moisturizing and doesn't dry down to powder which is kind of a dilemma when you have oily skin...
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This stuff is like crack. It covers my dark circles perfectly and flawlessly. It is my favorite makeup product hands down. It lasts all day and keeps them nasty dark circles hidden. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dark circles. Doesn't cake at all. The full size tube lasts me about 2 months and I use it everyday. Definitely worth the price.
Ally P.
This is the only concealer I've used for the past year. It's thick, and a little goes a long way. It blends really nicely, especially with a beauty sponge. Great coverage.
Jennifer S.
Minden, NV
I got this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love I bought the full size and I have not even finished the one I received in my ipsy bag. In fact I have abandoned by MAC concealor. Very creamy and full coverage. I use my beauty blender after I pat under my eyes. It doesn't seem to settle into my fine lines. I do have dry creppy eyes and this works great. A little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this if you are looking for a great under eye product.
Grace K.
Aurora, IL
Love love love it! It takes away the bags under my eyes in seconds and brightens it up. I normally wake up with dark circles under my eyes and this completely erases them!
Mary M.
Wilmington , CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
It worked fairly well but I feel it was super thick and dewy it more so sat on top of my skin and it made me oily. I had to really dampen my beauty blender and blend it out.
Emily A.
Youngstown
This concealer provides great coverage and stays all day! It can have a thick/cake-y appearance if you apply too much. A little goes a long way with this one - you'll love the coverage!
Karina A.
Best concealer I have ever tried! This is definetely my favorite conceal, it is very full coverage and a little will definetely go along way! It does not crease and it will last all day. The consistency is super creamy and so brightening. I would definetely repurchase this product. Although if you are lookin. For something a little less pricey I would suggest either the NYX HD concealer or the LA Girl pro concealer, both are great dupes!
Ann H.
Portland, OR
Great under-eye concealer! I've used many, many, MANY different products and have finally found the best consistency, the best coverage - the BEST under eye concealer. I've found the most natural look is to dab a small amount of moisturizer under your eyes, use the it Cosmetics dual concealer and micro-concealer brush to dab a very tiny amount (a little goes a long way) under each eye then follow with a fine powder.

This is a great product!
Emily T.