BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1161 reviews
Lexi S.
This product was a little to full coverage for me. It was a little tacky and not very bendable. But the color selection is great and my mom uses it and loves it. It might just be my preference of concealer. I would not buy it again.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this product. I have somewhat dark circles under my eyes and this does the trick to hide them and then i put foundation over to blend it with the rest of my face! I also recently got a small scar on my nose and this covers it perfectly! Its very thick and a little definitely goes a long way so the product should last a while. Unfortunately it was given to me, so i don't know the exact pricing but once it runs out i will definitely be buying it.
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
This stuff is like magic!!! It will conceal and dark circle or any problem area without using a ton of product. A little totally goes a long way!! Highly recommended to all! ❤
Paige C.
Caratunk, ME
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is a great probuct!! I love this for my dark circles and after it's applied you wouldn't even know I have dark circles! Definetly recomend this product to someone who needs the undereye coverage!
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
Well it looks great at first and then it gets in my eye creases and stays there for the rest o the day. Its a little on the thick side and very hard to put a powder over.
Skylar R.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this concealer so much!! It has a perfect texture that smoothly applys under my eyes. It's not to thick or thin so it's the perfect consistency that lasts all day.
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Smells great for sure! Only personal problem with it is that I prefer my concealer to be a little thicker, and my skin is quite oily and this concealer didn't help that.
Suze K.
Their concealers indeed are very good and pigmented.... however it is very moisturizing and doesn't dry down to powder which is kind of a dilemma when you have oily skin...
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This stuff is like crack. It covers my dark circles perfectly and flawlessly. It is my favorite makeup product hands down. It lasts all day and keeps them nasty dark circles hidden. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dark circles. Doesn't cake at all. The full size tube lasts me about 2 months and I use it everyday. Definitely worth the price.
Ally P.
This is the only concealer I've used for the past year. It's thick, and a little goes a long way. It blends really nicely, especially with a beauty sponge. Great coverage.
Emily T.