BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...4 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Maria N.
Best concealer that ive tried so far ... its kind of thick in consistency but when applied its feel nice. .. perfect for coverage ... i love how it hides my acne scars its like i have none!!! I'm loving this concealer for sure!! I have the travel size for about 2 months now.. and still have a lot :0 so u don't have to use much product to have great coverage :)
Lucy C.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Amazing product. Great coveraged. Stays in all day staple on my makeup collection. I like the range of colors. It's high coverage only need little bit. Will last long time
Ally P.
This is the only concealer I've used for the past year. It's thick, and a little goes a long way. It blends really nicely, especially with a beauty sponge. Great coverage.
Skylar R.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this concealer so much!! It has a perfect texture that smoothly applys under my eyes. It's not to thick or thin so it's the perfect consistency that lasts all day.
Grace K.
Aurora, IL
Love love love it! It takes away the bags under my eyes in seconds and brightens it up. I normally wake up with dark circles under my eyes and this completely erases them!
Suze K.
Their concealers indeed are very good and pigmented.... however it is very moisturizing and doesn't dry down to powder which is kind of a dilemma when you have oily skin...
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This stuff is like crack. It covers my dark circles perfectly and flawlessly. It is my favorite makeup product hands down. It lasts all day and keeps them nasty dark circles hidden. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dark circles. Doesn't cake at all. The full size tube lasts me about 2 months and I use it everyday. Definitely worth the price.
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
Well it looks great at first and then it gets in my eye creases and stays there for the rest o the day. Its a little on the thick side and very hard to put a powder over.
Jennifer S.
Minden, NV
I got this in an Ipsy bag and fell in love I bought the full size and I have not even finished the one I received in my ipsy bag. In fact I have abandoned by MAC concealor. Very creamy and full coverage. I use my beauty blender after I pat under my eyes. It doesn't seem to settle into my fine lines. I do have dry creppy eyes and this works great. A little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this if you are looking for a great under eye product.
Alyssa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Smells great for sure! Only personal problem with it is that I prefer my concealer to be a little thicker, and my skin is quite oily and this concealer didn't help that.
Emily T.