BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I will NEVER be without this product. Although I may have other brands in my make up case this is the one I turn to when I have had a late night, I am feeling under the weather or I just feel as though my dark circles are being really unruly! I do love NYX concealer and I think it is a very close 2nd to IT but it causes "feathering" of older eyelid skin that the Bye Bye undereye does not! It provides full coverage without feeling like you are wearing a face full of make up!
Teal S.
Easton , PA
I am a concealer junkie, you name it if tried it. I bought this as a travel size but unfortunately since I'm super pale it didn't quite match. So I bought the full size because I loved it so much. It is full coverage, hydrating, it doesn't crease and lasts all day long. This is my all time favorite concealer I like it better than Mac pro long, and tarte maracuja creaseleaa concealer. And that says a lot. Also you only need a small dot just to cover, a little goes a long way.
Kimbre D.
Lonoke, AR
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Omg!! This products to me is a must have. I use it everyday. It's nothing like some products that sound amazing and just what youve been needing. NO..... THIS PRODUCT WORKS, IT WORKS, WORKS, WORKS.... I putnit on while putting my makeup on and I never have to reapply, not one time. It's amazing because it really covers up the darkness under my eyes that no other product would do completely. It's also very light aswell its not cakey. Is very silky and easynto apply. I given my word if you get this product you will be so pleased and neverb stop using it.
Whitney E.
Shreveport, LA
I got this in a sample size from Ipsy 2 years ago. I use it every morning. Mainly under my eyes, as a dark circle concealer. I also use it to cover any redness next to my nose. I used the entire tiny tube in about a years time, because you ONLY need a tiny amount for BOTH eyes. Needless to say I went and bought the full size. As of last night, I purchased another Full Size bc I can't go without it!!! If I could rate this 100 stars, I would!!!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the only concealer I use. I love it so much I keep a spare just in case. It goes on beautifully and lasts all day. The color is perfection. I use it under my eyes and to spot conceal for blemishes.
Alyssa R.
Lutz, FL
The first time I used this product I used way too much. A little definitely goes a long way with this concealer. It is thick and creamy and works wonders on my under eye circles.
Courtney K.
Buffalo, New York
This is the most amazing concealer for undereye area that I have ever sued. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, regardless of how much sleep I get, and I rely on this product every single day! I would 100% recommend this product!
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
Well I took the plunge and finally caved in and bought the 5 pcs set on IT Cosmetics website.
Yesterday I finally was able to try on the whole set. I was really impressed with the concealer.
The pro is for me at least, it covered very good.
The con is very thick a little hard to work with so I added a little under eye cream because you don't want to pull the delicate skin under your eyes.However I am happy with this product.
A little pricey but it works,so I'll keep it.
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer, I would compare it to the la girl concealers. This concealer is FULL Coverage. It will hide your dark circles & it is long lasting if u set it with powder.
Nini L.
It covers under eye darkness really well and little goes a long way but for me it is very thick and heavy. I don't like feeling this product under my eyes. If you like thick concealers or you don't have a problem with that than it's a great product, but if you are like me there are some of the drugstore products that can compete with this concealer like Maybelline age rewind concealer, actually I like Maybelline one better, it covers just as well but its super comfortable to wear.
Emily T.