BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Amanda J.
All you need is a little dot of this product and your undereye circles are completely gone. It's really, really thick so one dot will take care of the entire area under your eyes
Zara Z.
This concealer can cover up murder. It coves up dark under eyes very well and any redness or blemishes u might have it is very long lasting. It blends out best with ur finger tips
Kailey B.
Carolina Beach, NC
I used this a lot but sadly ran out, amazing! Hides my horrible bags. It gives great coverage, matched my skin tone great, not a thick texture which is what I like in concealers. Great product!
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
I first came across this product in a monthly beauty Ipsy bag. I was so super happy on how it concealed imperfections. A little bit of this goes a long way & it last all day. The only thing I dislike is how t dispense & use the product. You've got to put it on your hand7& rub it to get warm to make applying easy. Makes it a bit messy & sometimes I end up wasting some of the product. Defnitly got to use a little bit the add more as needed. I'm HOOKED & will use over & over again!
Christina L.
Dearborn, MI
The formula is extremely heavy but it is very pigmented and covers dark spots extremely well. I don't use it for my everyday but for my full coverage look definitely does its job.
Amber C.
New Braunfels, TX
This stuff last a really long time and has super full coverage. It will crease if you don't set it but overall a really good concealed if you want to cover really dark circles.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I fell in love with this concealer about a year ago. To this day, it is the only concealer I use for my eye area. It is pretty thick but, creamy. You only need the tiniest amount. I apply this under my foundation most days and it works wonderfully for dark circles or to just brighten up your under eye area. If I'm using it just for brightening purposes I apply a small amount after my foundation. I have never had any issues with creasing or wearing off before I wash my makeup off.
Adriana C.
I really wanted to love this product. I love it cosmetics and they have great products, this one just didn't work for me. I was able to get past the very sticky consistency but the coverage just was not there for me. I know people who love this foundation so definitely try it out. This concealer just didn't do anything to cover my under eyes. It also creased even when I set it. Wet n wild has a concealer that is super similar for half the price. Give them both a try it might work for you.
lele W.
Dundalk, MD
In my case works best than 3in1 from Neutrogena. The coverage is higher PPPwhich is all I look for coverage. I bet along with your foundation routine you won't need anything else.
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
I am a poor soul that is genetically inclined to have really dark and deep under-eye circles. While I think that this product does a wonderful job covering them up, when my skin is properly prepped and the concealer and highlighter duo is properly applied, E.L.F. does just as well for a quarter of the price and an 1/8 of the grease.

If you're looking for a quick fix, I recommend this.
If you're willing to take the time to moisturize/prime/apply correctly and want a product that blends well and isn't greasy, try something else.

I'm glad I got a sample of this with my It brushes purchase 'cause I would have been pissssssssed if I spent my money on this.
Emily T.