BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Hands down my favorite concealer..... EVER! I have horrible under eye circles passed down from generations in my family and this is the only concealer that has covered without tugging and looking like its caked under my eyes. If you live by concealer and haven't tried it, purchase the travel size and see for yourself.As a side suggestion , there is a medium and a neutral medium shade The neutral medium is more versatile if you tan or your complexion fluctuates little.
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN
Huge fan of the Bye Bye under eye concealer. Being a lighter complection with heavy under eyes this product os a life saver. Full coverage and still works for minimal looks.
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer, I would compare it to the la girl concealers. This concealer is FULL Coverage. It will hide your dark circles & it is long lasting if u set it with powder.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
Well I took the plunge and finally caved in and bought the 5 pcs set on IT Cosmetics website.
Yesterday I finally was able to try on the whole set. I was really impressed with the concealer.
The pro is for me at least, it covered very good.
The con is very thick a little hard to work with so I added a little under eye cream because you don't want to pull the delicate skin under your eyes.However I am happy with this product.
A little pricey but it works,so I'll keep it.
Courtney K.
Buffalo, New York
This is the most amazing concealer for undereye area that I have ever sued. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, regardless of how much sleep I get, and I rely on this product every single day! I would 100% recommend this product!
Nini L.
It covers under eye darkness really well and little goes a long way but for me it is very thick and heavy. I don't like feeling this product under my eyes. If you like thick concealers or you don't have a problem with that than it's a great product, but if you are like me there are some of the drugstore products that can compete with this concealer like Maybelline age rewind concealer, actually I like Maybelline one better, it covers just as well but its super comfortable to wear.
Ally B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this concealer ! it blends smoothly and stays on my face for a full day of coverage ! i've heard a lot of great things about it so I had to try it ! it's now my go ton
Mary K.
Very, very full coverage. I like this but it is very thick and kind of sticky. It definitely covers all your imperfections , but you have to be careful not to use too much.
Isabella S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I bought a small travel size of the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer just so I could try it out before I got the full size but when I tested it out it was too oily for my skin. And I have moderately oily skin. It definitely have full coverage but it looked too cakey to me. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin because it caused more oil and acne for me. However if you have dry or normal skin this product would definitely work for you I hope.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
I'm leaving out the last star simply because this product is a little pricy. I paid $10 for a travel size that is pretty tiny.. HOWEVER, the end product is pretty good. I have always hated having dark circles under my eyes and this product does a pretty good job at hiding those. I apply it after my foundation but before my powder. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to remove their dark circles but would warn them to be prepared to pay a little for it.
Emily T.