BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
emma c.
I love how extreme coverage this product is. I use it for my everyday concealer in light. Because it is so thick I use a concealer brush to place the product where I want then blend out with a beauty blender.
yaleris f.
Love Love this product so much.The coverage is amazing under my eyes and for blemishes. I only have to apply a little and covers a lot which is a plus for me I use the color medium but it's a little to light so the colors maybe lighter than seen.
Whitney W.
Amazing!!!!
It conceals and helps prevent wrinkles all in one. I wish the tube was bigger but that is my only complaint. Well worth it for how great the product is. Would definitely buy again. Highly recommend
Amanda J.
All you need is a little dot of this product and your undereye circles are completely gone. It's really, really thick so one dot will take care of the entire area under your eyes
Adriana C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really wanted to love this product. I love it cosmetics and they have great products, this one just didn't work for me. I was able to get past the very sticky consistency but the coverage just was not there for me. I know people who love this foundation so definitely try it out. This concealer just didn't do anything to cover my under eyes. It also creased even when I set it. Wet n wild has a concealer that is super similar for half the price. Give them both a try it might work for you.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I fell in love with this concealer about a year ago. To this day, it is the only concealer I use for my eye area. It is pretty thick but, creamy. You only need the tiniest amount. I apply this under my foundation most days and it works wonderfully for dark circles or to just brighten up your under eye area. If I'm using it just for brightening purposes I apply a small amount after my foundation. I have never had any issues with creasing or wearing off before I wash my makeup off.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
I first came across this product in a monthly beauty Ipsy bag. I was so super happy on how it concealed imperfections. A little bit of this goes a long way & it last all day. The only thing I dislike is how t dispense & use the product. You've got to put it on your hand7& rub it to get warm to make applying easy. Makes it a bit messy & sometimes I end up wasting some of the product. Defnitly got to use a little bit the add more as needed. I'm HOOKED & will use over & over again!
Christina L.
Dearborn, MI
The formula is extremely heavy but it is very pigmented and covers dark spots extremely well. I don't use it for my everyday but for my full coverage look definitely does its job.
Dominika Z.
Carpentersville, IL
I am a poor soul that is genetically inclined to have really dark and deep under-eye circles. While I think that this product does a wonderful job covering them up, when my skin is properly prepped and the concealer and highlighter duo is properly applied, E.L.F. does just as well for a quarter of the price and an 1/8 of the grease.

If you're looking for a quick fix, I recommend this.
If you're willing to take the time to moisturize/prime/apply correctly and want a product that blends well and isn't greasy, try something else.

I'm glad I got a sample of this with my It brushes purchase 'cause I would have been pissssssssed if I spent my money on this.
Zara Z.
This concealer can cover up murder. It coves up dark under eyes very well and any redness or blemishes u might have it is very long lasting. It blends out best with ur finger tips
Emily T.