BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Whitney W.
Amazing!!!!
It conceals and helps prevent wrinkles all in one. I wish the tube was bigger but that is my only complaint. Well worth it for how great the product is. Would definitely buy again. Highly recommend
Jessica R.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the concelear that changed my life! It is absolutely incredible and even tho it's expensive it is the best I have ever used! covers up my under eye like you'd have no idea !!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Here's the deal I like this concealer but I think it gets a little bit too much hype. I bought it expecting a life changing concealer because of the reviews I have heard from vloggers and friends. So bottom line it is a good full coverage concealer. It is not life changing. I also think I was using too much at first because it was creasing. So a little really does go a long way with this stuff. It is great for dark circles but I'm not certain I would find it effective for fine lines because it creases so much.
Brooke L.
Can I just say AMAZING‼️‼️‼️
I'm usually not big on buying makeup that I can't see in person, via TV or internet you know?.... BUT, I took a chance with this because of the awesome price and reviews and I'm sooooo glad I did!! This is light, stays on forever and isn't a yellow or orange tinge! Which is huge‼️ I am a picky one about foundations and concealers being too thick and settling into fine lines also, and this one passes all my "tests", and looks and feels great! Plus sometimes you can catch it on QVC for easy pay's ( LOL) so GO FOR IT🙌😍 You'll be glad you did!
Yami O.
This concealer is one of my favorites, it has a beautiful finish and very easy to blend out. In my opinion I think it is best for under the eye but maybe used for blemishes as well.
Amanda J.
All you need is a little dot of this product and your undereye circles are completely gone. It's really, really thick so one dot will take care of the entire area under your eyes
emma c.
I love how extreme coverage this product is. I use it for my everyday concealer in light. Because it is so thick I use a concealer brush to place the product where I want then blend out with a beauty blender.
Amber C.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This stuff last a really long time and has super full coverage. It will crease if you don't set it but overall a really good concealed if you want to cover really dark circles.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I fell in love with this concealer about a year ago. To this day, it is the only concealer I use for my eye area. It is pretty thick but, creamy. You only need the tiniest amount. I apply this under my foundation most days and it works wonderfully for dark circles or to just brighten up your under eye area. If I'm using it just for brightening purposes I apply a small amount after my foundation. I have never had any issues with creasing or wearing off before I wash my makeup off.
Kailey B.
Carolina Beach, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I used this a lot but sadly ran out, amazing! Hides my horrible bags. It gives great coverage, matched my skin tone great, not a thick texture which is what I like in concealers. Great product!
Emily T.