BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sahony B.
I been dark circle girl where? this concealer is seriously insanely pigmented. Super high coverage this literally cover up even scars bad ones. You do not have to build this up do to how much coverage this has. I absolutely love and would highly recommend it. The package is convenient and small enough to take up to much space. The price rage is perfect for the high quality of this product. Also, it does not crease what so ever I truly believe this has been one of the best concealer I have tried.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
I like this but my main complaint is it is thivk and sticky so it needs to be applied sparingly I wish it was a little thinner and sometimes I have trouble with lines showing. It does help undereye circles though
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
This kinda made my face oily after a couple hours of use, but I have combination skin, so it would probably be good for someone with dry skin, but I'm not a fan.
Kayla R.
Galesburg, MI
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product! I received a teeny tiny sample well over 6 months ago and STILL haven't run out yet - though I am finally nearing the end of the tiny tube. I use it for under my eyes and the lid as well to avoid the naked look next to my foundation. It works like an absolute dream!! A little goes an extremely long way, and it will look greasy if you overuse, so beware. I put a teeny amount on the back of my hand to warm while I apply my primer, and by then the texture is much more smooth and pliable. I think the women on here giving this product bad reviews might just be using too much, as I never having problems with it looking greasy or settling in my lines, which I normally do with other products since I have such oily skin. I will definitely buy a full size tube once my sample runs out.
yaleris f.
Love Love this product so much.The coverage is amazing under my eyes and for blemishes. I only have to apply a little and covers a lot which is a plus for me I use the color medium but it's a little to light so the colors maybe lighter than seen.
emma c.
I love how extreme coverage this product is. I use it for my everyday concealer in light. Because it is so thick I use a concealer brush to place the product where I want then blend out with a beauty blender.
Jessica R.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is the concelear that changed my life! It is absolutely incredible and even tho it's expensive it is the best I have ever used! covers up my under eye like you'd have no idea !!
Whitney W.
Amazing!!!!
It conceals and helps prevent wrinkles all in one. I wish the tube was bigger but that is my only complaint. Well worth it for how great the product is. Would definitely buy again. Highly recommend
Brooke L.
Can I just say AMAZING‼️‼️‼️
I'm usually not big on buying makeup that I can't see in person, via TV or internet you know?.... BUT, I took a chance with this because of the awesome price and reviews and I'm sooooo glad I did!! This is light, stays on forever and isn't a yellow or orange tinge! Which is huge‼️ I am a picky one about foundations and concealers being too thick and settling into fine lines also, and this one passes all my "tests", and looks and feels great! Plus sometimes you can catch it on QVC for easy pay's ( LOL) so GO FOR IT🙌😍 You'll be glad you did!
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Here's the deal I like this concealer but I think it gets a little bit too much hype. I bought it expecting a life changing concealer because of the reviews I have heard from vloggers and friends. So bottom line it is a good full coverage concealer. It is not life changing. I also think I was using too much at first because it was creasing. So a little really does go a long way with this stuff. It is great for dark circles but I'm not certain I would find it effective for fine lines because it creases so much.
Emily T.