BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely adore this concealer to cover up my dark circles! It is very dewey and pigmented so you have to use the smallest amount! I feel like people who don't like it is because they use way too much of it and it turns out to be very cakey. It is a thick consistency but I'm telling you... if you use a tiny amount it is MAGIC. Also, i only use it directly on my dark circles and go in with a thinner concealer to brighten up. That way, it doens't exaggerate pores or looks cakey! Will forever repurchase this.
Judith C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wow this thing covers everything! I wish it didn't came up on me but I have found that almost every concealer does that to me. I have really dry undereyes so that's why. I would definitely buy a full size proxy since I only have a sample size currently
Jocelyn C.
Whittier, CA
The name of this concealer says it all. It is the most coverage I've ever seen in a concealer. I find that your under eye area needs to be moisturized well before applying otherwise it can come off a little dry but overall, I love this concealer.
Yesenia L.
Phoenix, AZ
This product does the job when it comes to hidding the bags under the eyes. It is not buildable since a little bit goes a long way. you really have to apply a tiny amount in order to blend it well. It works best for undereyes. I would not buy it again.
Leia C.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is excellent but very very thick. I use a damp brush or sponge to apply it so that it sheers out a bit. May be a little intimidating for beginners but definitely play with it a bit and im sure you would love it !! ... covers absolutely everything
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This stuff is bulletproof!! I love this for covering up any darkness under my eyes!! I apply before foundation and still use a lightweight concealer to highlight.
Sonya H.
Applies smooth and does not budge once its on. Consistency is thick but if you use your fingers to apply it warms up the product and makes it easier to work with.
Taylor Y.
Seattle, WA
Eliminates undereye circles with full-coverage yet is still lightweight enough to wear on no makeup makeup days. Slight creasing but it isn't anything that I mind.
Stephanie D.
Olean, NY
I have very dark under eye circles. I have struggled with this as an insecurity for many years, this is absolutely amazing. I got my first tube in December from QVC (it came with an amazing blending brush!) and I am using THE SAME TUBE STILL, it's June!! That's how amazing this product is. You seriously only need a small pin size drop, anymore than that it's too much. This covers my dark circles better than any product I have tried. As for redness, you would never even know that there was a red mark or blemish on my skin. It Cosmetics is becoming my favorite go to brand for cosmetics. The $24 price point is definitely worth it, when you factor in that it lasts forever and the coverage is amazing. Definitely would recommend!
Meagon R.
Beale AFB, CA
I really like this formula... for the most part. It is great at masking my dark circles, however, it does crease. Or atleast for me it does. Which most do lately.
Emily T.