BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Banesa A.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This stuff is bulletproof!! I love this for covering up any darkness under my eyes!! I apply before foundation and still use a lightweight concealer to highlight.
Leia C.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is excellent but very very thick. I use a damp brush or sponge to apply it so that it sheers out a bit. May be a little intimidating for beginners but definitely play with it a bit and im sure you would love it !! ... covers absolutely everything
Taylor Y.
Seattle, WA
Eliminates undereye circles with full-coverage yet is still lightweight enough to wear on no makeup makeup days. Slight creasing but it isn't anything that I mind.
Eliana J.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST CONCEALER FOR DARK SPOTS, SCARS, AND ANY OTHER AKIN IMPERFECTIONS! It's water proof, full coverage and lasts all day. Would repurchase and I highly recommend
Kim M.
Leasburg, MO
This is a must have, holy grail, ride or die under eye concealer. This covers my dark circles, which are pretty dark, completely. It looks and feels beautiful on.
Amie L.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I appreciate that IT Cosmetics has a sample size of this concealer. I wanted to try it out but did not want to commit to the full size price, heehee! Anyways.. This concealer is amazinnggggg! Although it is on the thicker consistency side, a little goes a long way and ALWAYS set it with powder as soon as you're done so it doesn't crease. Other than that, the product has great coverage and staying power. Would I purchase the full size concealer? Maybe. I like it but am still open to trying other concealers.
Wendy A.
Sacramento, CA
Love the coverage and the fact that it's doesn't crease too much. It's a thick formula so I set it with lose powder which helps, and it covers/stays on for hours.
Liv B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This has easily made it to my "can't live without" list this year. It blows other under eye concealer out of the water. It's thick so a little goes a long way. I highly recommend.
Joanna S.
Sicklerville, NJ
IT Cosmetics are the best. Their coverage is amazing and this one does not disappoint. It goes on smoothly and covers well. It's not too heavy and it covers well.
Laura A.
Review for: Tan more...
It covered the areas I needed but it does crease very easily and it takes a lot of work to make it look flawless and smooth compared to a lot of other concealer that are just so simple
Emily T.