BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Lindsey G.
Columbus , OH
Love this under eye concealer! It's a thicker consistency with full coverage - covers my dark circles wonderfully! A little pricey but worth it for the coverage that I get. Suggest using beauty blender for application
Daisy A.
San Bernardino
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Ok this stuff is like magic! It covers amazing, you dont need alot of it. Plus it does not crease and last a very long time! I also like to use this to cover some of my major acne scars
Shanoika G.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
it has great coverage and also great color selection. The formula is very comfortable and it lasts on your skin. You just need a small amount of product and it is great for spot correcting as well as concealer. Id say its good to give it a try.
Lauren H.
Ypsilanti, MI
This concealer was so amazing. It hadn't full coverage while not feeling heavy on your face or leaving any creases. It lasted all day and was pretty affordable too.
Jessica S.
Peekskill, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very good coverage but a very thick cream. Was a lil hard to blend with a brush but the beauty blender worked best for me. Did crease a little as the day went on even though I set it.
Deepika D.
A little goes a long way with this one! The first time I used it, I definitely used too much! Even 2-3 drops are enough for the under eye area. I also love using this when I do a cut crease look, it gives me a flawless base!
Ashley D.
This is one of those magical, life changing products. I work the night shift as a registered nurse so sleep is hard to come by. My dark circles scare the patients sometimes. So when I found this product, I literally became a new person. It essentially erases my dark circles and makes my eyes so much brighter. I use it everyday. DO NOT use too much, it has a habit of settling in the creases. I also use a power highlight to set it since it can appear shiny after blending. My favorite thing in my make up bag right now!
Mariah M.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is so amazing. This and the Too Faced "Insurance" are my all time favorites. It cosmetics will always be my one of my favorite brands. When applied this concealer blends like magic! I would 100% recommend towards others!!
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love a few items from this brand, an I actually seen this on sell at my local beauty store so I decided to give it a try, I will say that the coverage is amazing. They suggest that you actually warm up the product before applying an it worked so well at covering a couple of my blemishes an it lasted all day without touch ups, I really liked the formula the reason I only gave it four stars is because when I used it under my eyes I found that it did crease quite a bit an made my premature wrinkles very noticeable
S P.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I got this in my Ipsy Bag .Its trial pack.Its perfectly matched to my skin tone .Its thick in consistency and a tiny amount works wonderful .but you need to blend this very nicely .I used a makeup sponge and it works very fine .At first it will look like white but after that It will easily melt into your skin.I love the coverage.If you are a person who needs full coverage than this is the best product for you .Its goes long a too but If i will come to the price then its little pricey. Overall Definitely Recommend.
Emily T.