BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Bella K.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is the most amazing concealer. It's super full coverage without feeling gross. It will crease without a setting powder, but it never looks or feels cakey. A tiny bit goes a long way!
Lindsey T.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It's so pigmented and buildable. It blends so nicely and it's definitely worth its price. It's long lasting and not oily. I don't have anything bad to say about it. My whole family uses it! Love!
Kim O.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this concealer. It is creamy, not drying. It is full coverage. It hides my dark under eye circles and wrinkles and any blemishes or discoloration on other areas of my face as well.
Rachael H.
This concealer is amazing. A little goes a veryyy long way. Buildable if needed. I have one in tan that has a little more 'salmon' color to it if I need correction and medium to brighten.
Priya P.
So I just got a sample size of this concealer and I have been using it non-stop everyday since I have gotten it. This concealer literally covered up all of my dark circles whether I only slept for like 2 hours or 9 hours and I still have dark circles. it covers up anything and everything and the color is perfect for me I have the shade medium. and I would like to apply it with my beauty blender and just press it underneath my eyes and it spreads out beautifully. a little goes a long way with this product so you really don't need much and this small tube will last you forever. this product will stay a little bit sticky underneath your eyes until you set it or cover it up with powder, foundation, translucent powder, etcetera. overall I totally love this product and I recommend to everyone!!
Yesenia C.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
This concealer is amazing as well! It actually helps cover all dark circles and wrinkles. I love using this on my clients with dark circles! It's very easy to blend!
Kimberly A.
Ringgold, VA
Absolutely love this concealer!!! As a woman over 40 years old it was perfect!! It doesn't settle in the wrinkles under my eyes or crease. I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and it covered them beautifully!! A little goes a long way!!!
Alisha C.
Gladstone, OR
Love this product. A little bit goes a long way and it is easy to blend. One tube should last about 6 months or more since you only need a pin sized drop of product.
Cassandra C.
I love this concealer! I don't have bad under eyes so I use the lightest shade to highlight. It's so amazing and the coverage is so good that I'm sure that it's great for actual under eye problems. My favorite beauty guru Lustrelux uses it often, and it works wonders on her! If you're looking for a good concealer for under eyes, this is the one for you for sure. And I don't have issues with it creasing either! It is a thick formula, so you only need a tiny bit for it to work. So if you buy it, it will last you forever!
Miriam M.
I like that It's a very high coverage concealer! Although you have to use very small amount because then you'll be left off with creasing and it'll end up caking up.
Emily T.