BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Madison G.
Excelsior Springs, MO
I'm very picky when it comes to concealer, and this one hands down is the best I tried yet! It has amazing coverage. Covers up dark circles, redness, and blemishes! It's super thick so a little goes a long way. I love the brightness effect it gives me! The packaging is nothing special, you kind of have to squeeze hard to get a little out but other than that it's awesome. I will definitely be buying it again for sure.
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This product really sank into my skin. I tried to use as little product as possible but I felt like I could see all the lines in my skin. It had very nice coverage but didn't work for my skin type.
Lindsey G.
Columbus , OH
Love this under eye concealer! It's a thicker consistency with full coverage - covers my dark circles wonderfully! A little pricey but worth it for the coverage that I get. Suggest using beauty blender for application
Lindsey T.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It's so pigmented and buildable. It blends so nicely and it's definitely worth its price. It's long lasting and not oily. I don't have anything bad to say about it. My whole family uses it! Love!
Shanoika G.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
it has great coverage and also great color selection. The formula is very comfortable and it lasts on your skin. You just need a small amount of product and it is great for spot correcting as well as concealer. Id say its good to give it a try.
Alisha C.
Gladstone, OR
Love this product. A little bit goes a long way and it is easy to blend. One tube should last about 6 months or more since you only need a pin sized drop of product.
Daisy A.
San Bernardino
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Ok this stuff is like magic! It covers amazing, you dont need alot of it. Plus it does not crease and last a very long time! I also like to use this to cover some of my major acne scars
Rachael H.
This concealer is amazing. A little goes a veryyy long way. Buildable if needed. I have one in tan that has a little more 'salmon' color to it if I need correction and medium to brighten.
Jana J.
In terms of the coverage, this is amazing. The formula, however, has it's flaws.

If you're looking for a creamy, easy to blend concealer, look away. This is thick and sticky, almost impossible to blend underneath my eye without irritating my skin and causing wrinkles (ew!). The best way is to use your fingers to melt the product, but even after doing that, it remains sticky and thick. I only got a small sample size of this, but I am in love with the coverage and staying power so if you can handle the thickness then this is a wonderful product.
Yesenia C.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
This concealer is amazing as well! It actually helps cover all dark circles and wrinkles. I love using this on my clients with dark circles! It's very easy to blend!
Emily T.