BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
JOSABETH P.
Rockville, MD
I bought this product after watching one of their informacials on a night I couldn't sleep. This might sound too good to be true, but it really covers everything. I like that is lightweight but full coverage.
Deanna N.
Appleton, WI
I know this says for under eyes, but I use it for spot concealer. It is amazing! If you want something hidden, look no further! Wow! You literally need a pencil tip amount, which makes this bottle last forever! Covers perfectly and is not greasy. Love IT brand!
Raycelin V.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Everyone needs a little coverage under the eyes. Whether you have dark circles or you just simply want to make your eyes pop. This for me is a must on my daily routines, I would highly recommend this to friends and family.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is such a great concealer. I'm fair-skinned, yet I deal with the darkest under eye circles you could possibly imagine. A little of this stuff goes a long way, so one tube will last you quite some time. It doesn't look cakey or muddy underneath your eyes, which is a big deal for me because sometimes my liner or mascara will smear for whatever reason, mix with the under-eye concealer, and then just look plain awful. This doesn't ever seem to do that, and it makes the skin under my eyes feel refreshed and just makes me feel more awake in general
Alexandra G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I am unsure how to feel about this stuff. While it's definitely high coverage/pigment, it's EXTREMELY thick which makes it a little hard to work with. I have oilier skin and even after I set it I feel like it just doesn't look good because it's so creamy and thick. It's literally like a paste. Also, the last time I checked there were only, like, 3 shade options which is not helpful. Maybe I'm not applying correctly or just don't have the right skin type for it, because I can see great potential in this product for someone else.
Kacey C.
Madison , WI
I had been reading reviews for this for about a week then finally bought some at Ulta, when I got home from Ulta my Ipsy bag had arrived that day with a travel size! I couldn't believe I just bought it and it's expensive! You need literally a pin size dab so it will last forever! It's very thick and concentrated so I found using a brush to apply and blend is the only way. It cover amazingly! I also use it on red and dark spots and it stays on all day! It's a bit oily so I set it with no more pores It cosmetics setting powder
Ashley H.
I received a sample of this in a beauty box that I subscribed to. Initially I thought that it was too heavy for me but after having a baby and a year of sleep loss that followed, I can't get ready in the morning without this. And a little goes a long way so even though it seems like a lot of money for a small tube, you REALLY get your money's worth for it. I've recommended this on social media and have friends & family that have let me know that they've used it because of my recommendation and they love it just as much, too.
Sophie M.
I love this product very much. It is great for covering under eye circles. The packaging is awesome. Some of the pros it does a great job for coverage. It lasts all day long and does not become cacky. I would recommend this to other because its awesome.
Alexa A.
This stuff is amazing!!! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the consistency. It is very thick and sticky so it 100% needs to be set with a powder. Other than that it does a really good job of hiding the puffiness under my eyes by brightening that area. A little bit goes a long way with this product. I only use a small dot of it and it works to completely cover my circles and blend out in a triangle shape to brighten. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag but I will probably purchase the full size.
Elizabeth A.
Bryan, TX
Great full coverage concealer. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I'm a stay at home mom so I don't need something that full coverage all the time.
Emily T.