BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Raycelin V.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Everyone needs a little coverage under the eyes. Whether you have dark circles or you just simply want to make your eyes pop. This for me is a must on my daily routines, I would highly recommend this to friends and family.
Natalie W.
I use this concealer every day! It's my favorite! I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer that covers them up! It stays on all day! I highly recommend it!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is such a great concealer. I'm fair-skinned, yet I deal with the darkest under eye circles you could possibly imagine. A little of this stuff goes a long way, so one tube will last you quite some time. It doesn't look cakey or muddy underneath your eyes, which is a big deal for me because sometimes my liner or mascara will smear for whatever reason, mix with the under-eye concealer, and then just look plain awful. This doesn't ever seem to do that, and it makes the skin under my eyes feel refreshed and just makes me feel more awake in general
mary s.
Lafayette, LA
This is one of the best concealers I have used. It is very creamy and easy to apply. It is very full coverage and looks very smooth on the skin. It does not fall into fine lines and wrinkles
JOSABETH P.
Rockville, MD
I bought this product after watching one of their informacials on a night I couldn't sleep. This might sound too good to be true, but it really covers everything. I like that is lightweight but full coverage.
Kayla M.
Love love love this concealer! It has amazing coverage. The packaging makes the concealer easy to use. I use it for blemishes and under eye! And it works great for both. As far as I'm concerned there are not any cons and I would recommend this product to others!
Miranda T.
Bangor, ME
Bye bye undereye is my go to concealer! It's extremely lightweight while remaining full coverage and long lasting. I usually apply my makeup after the gym and it lasts through classes and clinicals without melting away or creasing. Great color selection as well.
Angie S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my new HG concealer. I used to use NARS but am finding this conceals much better and is light enough for my very pale skin. It's not cheap, but a tiny bit goes a long way.
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
This is very opaque. Its thick and creamy. It covers nicely. I have hereditary dark circles and it covers well. Goes on smooth the only thing it does crease so you must set it with a powder.
Bethanie G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This covers everything with only a small amount of product. Super easy to apply and blend, I use a small dot of it for under both of my eyes, and it lasts all day. Would definitely recommend!
Emily T.