BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Janie D.
Tampa, FL
Omg what would I do without this product !! It's the perfect product concealer to get rid of the bag eye look lol. it's formula is buildable to cover up not only bags under your eyes but I've used it also on stubborn blemishes. you just apply a small amount on the inside of your hand and run it in a circular motion to hear it up before application. also it's very important that you use circular motion when applying it also. it last thru out the day and makes you look flawless no matter what your age. I couldn't live without this product.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is such a great concealer. I'm fair-skinned, yet I deal with the darkest under eye circles you could possibly imagine. A little of this stuff goes a long way, so one tube will last you quite some time. It doesn't look cakey or muddy underneath your eyes, which is a big deal for me because sometimes my liner or mascara will smear for whatever reason, mix with the under-eye concealer, and then just look plain awful. This doesn't ever seem to do that, and it makes the skin under my eyes feel refreshed and just makes me feel more awake in general
Natalie W.
I use this concealer every day! It's my favorite! I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer that covers them up! It stays on all day! I highly recommend it!
JOSABETH P.
Rockville, MD
I bought this product after watching one of their informacials on a night I couldn't sleep. This might sound too good to be true, but it really covers everything. I like that is lightweight but full coverage.
mary s.
Lafayette, LA
This is one of the best concealers I have used. It is very creamy and easy to apply. It is very full coverage and looks very smooth on the skin. It does not fall into fine lines and wrinkles
Kayla M.
Love love love this concealer! It has amazing coverage. The packaging makes the concealer easy to use. I use it for blemishes and under eye! And it works great for both. As far as I'm concerned there are not any cons and I would recommend this product to others!
Miranda T.
Bangor, ME
Bye bye undereye is my go to concealer! It's extremely lightweight while remaining full coverage and long lasting. I usually apply my makeup after the gym and it lasts through classes and clinicals without melting away or creasing. Great color selection as well.
Angie S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my new HG concealer. I used to use NARS but am finding this conceals much better and is light enough for my very pale skin. It's not cheap, but a tiny bit goes a long way.
Bethanie G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This covers everything with only a small amount of product. Super easy to apply and blend, I use a small dot of it for under both of my eyes, and it lasts all day. Would definitely recommend!
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
This under eye concealer was way too thick and noticeable. It was obvious that I was trying to hide my dark circles. I tried to blend it out, but couldn't find a way to make it look natural.
Emily T.